Hey All

I recently purchased a 1984 CR 125 as well and man the bikes are great. But would anyone happen to know where I can purchase a rear suspension for the bike? I have just been having trouble with mine. Also what year rear suspensions can I fit on this bike?

I recently purchased a 1984 CR 125 as well and man the bikes are great. But would anyone happen to know where I can purchase a rear suspension for the bike? I have just been having trouble with mine. Also what year rear suspensions can I fit on this bike?

Send it out to be rebuilt. It's about $150 plus bearings

Sold the Vision Tonight :) time to order my new clutch for Cr along with a couple of other bits :) also waiting on a reply from (Redordead) to see about my casing being welded

Sold the Vision Tonight :) time to order my new clutch for Cr along with a couple of other bits :) also waiting on a reply from (Redordead) to see about my casing being welded
Hey James, I spoke to him yesterday morning and he doesn't fancy welding the case as its magnesium but had someone with him who has a case for an 83, he's going to get a look at it condition wise and see if it fits and let me know on Tuesday but after looking at both 83+84 casings scematics on cmsnl.com there are differences around the waterpump area so I'm not too sure it will work for your bike!
He did of course mention the dreaded JB weld which push come to shove may end up being your best option but let's see what he says on Tuesday and I'll get back to you then!

Hey James, I spoke to him yesterday morning and he doesn't fancy welding the case as its magnesium but had someone with him who has a case for an 83, he's going to get a look at it condition wise and see if it fits and let me know on Tuesday but after looking at both 83+84 casings scematics on cmsnl.com there are differences around the waterpump area so I'm not too sure it will work for your bike!
He did of course mention the dreaded JB weld which push come to shove may end up being your best option but let's see what he says on Tuesday and I'll get back to you then!

no worries buddy :) if worst comes to worst il just have to send out for a new cover but one made out of modern cases not keen on the price mind but hey ho lol

alright guys little update. the vision didn't sell in the end wouldn't bloody start when guy came to buy!

ended up having a knackered kickstart and its £100-£150 to fix it so just gonna break it for parts on ebay.

as for the CR125R iv been emailing a couple of magnesium Welders in the uk and there able to do it although there not sure how much as it depends on what they need to do for the weld to take to the metal

cr is currently on the back burner for now as gonna break this vision,fix the FZ50 i am selling whole and also sell off the other FZ50 i have along with the spares which will take a little while as there's a lot lol once there gone and parts sold im gonna do the Cr. not enough space in my shed atm with them all anyways to do anything lol

so if anyone knows anyone needing honda vision NH80 parts or FZ50 parts let me know or shoot me a pm and il send my email for them to contact me or send them over to ebay (GamerMad04)

Cheers :)