Hey All

ordered the exhaust for the Vision today should have by this friday. was planning to get better pics today but i forgot i had a doctor appointment and im heading out soon again so it will be tomorrow lol vision was the last one bought but will be the first to go once exhaust is fitted and battery charged and i may stick a mot on it to try get it sold better also. but should be fun lol

yeah don't seem to be any of them about. my water pump is rotted through so need to source another cover along with clutch and a exhaust. top end looks pretty good to be honest going through the reed port anyway.
Is it the inner clutch cover/casing that's rotted through or just the outer inspection cover? Coolant in the tranny oil?

Is it the inner clutch cover/casing that's rotted through or just the outer inspection cover? Coolant in the tranny oil?

just the outer cover mate its not on bike at moment but its all good a side from the water pump bit iv emailed the company mihylo mentioned so il see how much its gonna cost for a new one as i cant find a use one anywhere. most have been repaired anyways.

Ffs James, cr on gumtree already:thumbsdown:

your quick lol. yup unfortunately iv messaged about 6 people today regarding making a clutch cover and its coming to like £300 for it. time i buy that along with a clutch , get barrel done etc its going to be about £700 for parts and thats still to add on getting barrel plated. gonna see if i can just sell it for a profit as it is as maybe someone who collects them or who is looking for a evo bike to restore and race. time i spent the money doing it im talking about a couple of hundred profit on it but thats putting about £800 into it.

your quick lol. yup unfortunately iv messaged about 6 people today regarding making a clutch cover and its coming to like £300 for it. time i buy that along with a clutch , get barrel done etc its going to be about £700 for parts and thats still to add on getting barrel plated. gonna see if i can just sell it for a profit as it is as maybe someone who collects them or who is looking for a evo bike to restore and race. time i spent the money doing it im talking about a couple of hundred profit on it but thats putting about £800 into it.
Yeah mate I just pulled into Mcds for a coffee and did a Honda search 10 minutes after you posted it!
If your going to get a good profit passing it on then go for it!
My email is cr250rk@gmail.com so you can send me a couple of pics of the area needing welded before I speak to him!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bunga-Tyres/166372486816517Yes mate I sure do, pretty much the best alloy welder in the country for mx casings etc! He's a mate so best I speak to him for you if you're defo going to do it!
Yeah mate I just pulled into Mcds for a coffee and did a Honda search 10 minutes after you posted it!
If your going to get a good profit passing it on then go for it!
My email is cr250rk@gmail.com so you can send me a couple of pics of the area needing welded before I speak to him!

cheers il email pics tomorrow bud il need to wait until i sell vision to get money but will defo get done just going to finish it its mainly cover as i can get the other parts