Here's What's At The End Of The "On The Way To The Ride, Report!"

James

Staff member
:lol: Well I guess all it took for me to finish this was to hurt myself, so I can run the video camera. :smirk: So here's the place I ride at all the time.

This first video is of a buddy running two laps. Excuse the shaking at the beginning, I'm standing on a unfinished double trying to record one handed as my arm's still in the sling.:moon:

I believe these are from a later date, he's just practicing corners.

Oops :smirk:

And here's one I took on my phone some time ago, I couldn't stop laughing.:lol:

James

Staff member
your friend looks pretty good james! :thumb: "Did you get that?" "O'course i did!" -grunts from friend- :lol:
:lol: That grunt gets me every time, just like Trav's after he came up short.

Yeah he's pretty good, he usually hits the triple but it was to dry and couldn't get any traction. A week ago the owner crashed on it and broke his tib/fib at the knee and the fibula also at the ankle. :cripple: :pout:

I need to get some more footage as the double is now done. :ride:

Yeah he's pretty good, he usually hits the triple but it was to dry and couldn't get any traction. A week ago the owner crashed on it and broke his tib/fib at the knee and the fibula also at the ankle. :cripple: :pout:

Cool video's.....it's fun to watch you regular guy riding a track and doing well instead of the pro's that SHOULD be doing good all the time! Have you ever heard of a SX rider named Weston Pierck (I think it's spelled that way)? He's notin the top 10...still working at it...usually in the 20's in the races I've watched.

yea :lol: ... :thumb: great vids and your buddys seems pretty fast... BTW is this where you hurt yourself as well?

James

Staff member
That is a pretty cool track. Are you guys able to water it?
He has an irrigation gun that we've used before, that and there's some hoses that can attach to the irrigation wells. But it usually rains every week or so. :thumb: Heck for most of the summer there were a couple spots that we had to avoid as it never dried out. :bonk: