helping people

If I talk about the good I do then its technically a sin...
:noidea:
For no reason what so ever I help random people mostly at Christmas but I also do it to set a good example for my son to follow. Send cash to others in need throughout the year, help elderly, shovel driveways, fix cars, etcetc..

I tried to help this kid... I failed.
552149_506380616075312_1644334772_n.jpg

I do my fair share. Why do we need to get on the soap box and talk about it? A good deed is just that, a good deed.
If you dont feel like sharing then dont. I just asked people to share times when they've helped a random person. There is nothing wrong with that.

edit: What jax said was perfect, he helped random people he didn't even know and like I said if you dont feel like sharing then don't, there is no need to chastise me for asking people about times theyve helped others.

If you dont feel like sharing then dont. I just asked people to share times when they've helped a random person. There is nothing wrong with that.

edit: What jax said was perfect, he helped random people he didn't even know and like I said if you dont feel like sharing then don't, there is no need to chastise me for asking people about times theyve helped others.
Sorry Coach, this thread just sounds like someone needs a pat on the back.

I'm all about helping someone that truly can use it but I just am not a person that goes on record to tell others. Most of my helping has been anonymous.

Carry On. :thumb:

Sorry Coach, this thread just sounds like someone needs a pat on the back.

I'm all about helping someone that truly can use it but I just am not a person that goes on record to tell others. Most of my helping has been anonymous.

Carry On. :thumb:

Same here until I posted mine.... it's just how I am, my make up as it's called. I might bring it up at home if a conversation reminds me of it but for the most part it doesn't dwell in my mind. :thumb: