helping people

Interesting that you post this Hawkster! Coincidentally, I was helping a nice elderly lady across the street today when an out of control cyclist came ripping down the street. (Bear in mind that we have winter conditions here in Manitoba.) Of course, I think fast and push the nice old lady in front of the cyclist so that I don't get hit and, in the process, she gets the full 2-wheel ninja assault - don't fret, I yelled at the other pedestrians and told them to call the ambulance. - The good news is, I wasn't hit and I wasn't late for my meeting. :thumb:

I pretty well help anyone i see broke down on the side of the road.

A few years back me and one of my buddys pulled over to help a guy that was broke down on the side of the road, He was in a 1ton ford pulling a gooseneck with a backhoe on the back. We pulled his truck about a mile with my truck to get it to a spot off the main highway. And then we ran back to town and got a few gallon of water and some hose clamps and i found a rad hose in my storage that we made fit his truck. We got him back on the road and we followed him about 10 times and He pulled back over and gave us both 300 dollars a piece! We tried to decline it, But he told us the story and said we didn't feel near as bad taking it from his boss lol, He worked for a REPO company and he was waiting for a service truck to come fix the truck that was going to take 4 hours. His boss call him after we got him going and told him to pay us well and he would get reimbursed. :rocker:

Yesterday as my sister and I were leaving a local starbucks drive through we saw a dodge durango stop and the driver got out to grab something that had fallen on the SUV and he had ran over with the rear tire. He was from Chicago and was visiting ND to apply for the PhD program there, and he was in his friends vehicle. What ended up happening was he snapped he carrier on his front right CV axle, it split in half. We helped him push his vehicle out of the pathway, then we set to work on figuring out what to do. My sister called a flat bed service to tow the durango to a local service shop and I started calling rental car agencies to get him and his 6 friends back on the road again. an hour later when the tow truck arrived and picked up the SUV i followed him to the service shop, once we got that all dropped off, I had to take him 10 miles to the airport enterpirse to rent a van(another dodge :rolleyes: go figure) and then he followed me back to the star bucks to pick up his friends.

I feel I done did good :)

Yesterday as my sister and I were leaving a local starbucks drive through we saw a dodge durango stop and the driver got out to grab something that had fallen on the SUV and he had ran over with the rear tire. He was from Chicago and was visiting ND to apply for the PhD program there, and he was in his friends vehicle. What ended up happening was he snapped he carrier on his front right CV axle, it split in half. We helped him push his vehicle out of the pathway, then we set to work on figuring out what to do. My sister called a flat bed service to tow the durango to a local service shop and I started calling rental car agencies to get him and his 6 friends back on the road again. an hour later when the tow truck arrived and picked up the SUV i followed him to the service shop, once we got that all dropped off, I had to take him 10 miles to the airport enterpirse to rent a van(another dodge :rolleyes: go figure) and then he followed me back to the star bucks to pick up his friends.

I feel I done did good :)
I blanked out when you mentioned Starbucks...:puke:

The other day I was coming out of the Home Depot. These two good looking girls approached me and said they needed a lift, so I thought what the heck; they are going the opposite direction but needed help. One of the girls jumped in the front seat while the other one jumped in the back. We started down this quiet little street and the girl in the front seat started messaging my inner thigh and taking off her clothes. Man that was great, both of those girls sure know how to have a good time. I dropped them off and headed home. When I got home, I found out they had stolen my wallet, no big deal I had no money, I had spent it at the HD, but I liked that wallet. Come to find out these girls do this at Lowes as well every other week. So I decided to go to Lowes the following week and sure enough, there they were. Just so you all know you can get wallets for about 5 bucks at Wal-Mart. I’ll be visiting both the Home Depot and Lowes every other week now.

I love helping people.

Well let's see... I never go looking for thiese types of situations however when faced with one I try and face the challenge.
* Helped a guy push his out of gas truck across the intersection into the gas station... what goes around came around... this was many years ago.
* Take the empty grocery cart from an older lady back to the front since I was goign that way and to save her the trip. Done this many times.
* Asked a guy standing in the same grocery parking let next to his out of state car with his family inside if he needed help. He proceeded to tell me their desitnation was San Diego, knows it was another 90 miles away... but would tel me what the problme was, I think he was embarrased to say. I told him I could give him a lift to the local mechanic, or ??? but no money since I had just bought 2 weeks worth of groceries... He told me "I appreciate the offer but I'll deal with IT 9whatever IT was) myself, shook my hands and walked back to his car. :noidea: ... no idea WTF that was about BUT I feel I did my part.
* Let people go ahead of me when in a store (any store) if I have much more than they do...
* A gave a guy what change I had in my truck cup holder (probably $5 worth after telling him NOPE, I'm fillign my tank. He was very appreciative of it.. no clue what his intensions were and I don't care... made me feel good about it.

What I WON'T do is anything for the people standing on the street corners wearing perfeclty good shoes, clothes, latest style in shades FULLY SHAVEN (doesn't look like a pan-handler).

That's all I've got for now......

Well let's see... I never go looking for thiese types of situations however when faced with one I try and face the challenge.
* Helped a guy push his out of gas truck across the intersection into the gas station... what goes around came around... this was many years ago.
* Take the empty grocery cart from an older lady back to the front since I was goign that way and to save her the trip. Done this many times.
* Asked a guy standing in the same grocery parking let next to his out of state car with his family inside if he needed help. He proceeded to tell me their desitnation was San Diego, knows it was another 90 miles away... but would tel me what the problme was, I think he was embarrased to say. I told him I could give him a lift to the local mechanic, or ??? but no money since I had just bought 2 weeks worth of groceries... He told me "I appreciate the offer but I'll deal with IT 9whatever IT was) myself, shook my hands and walked back to his car. :noidea: ... no idea WTF that was about BUT I feel I did my part.
* Let people go ahead of me when in a store (any store) if I have much more than they do...
* A gave a guy what change I had in my truck cup holder (probably $5 worth after telling him NOPE, I'm fillign my tank. He was very appreciative of it.. no clue what his intensions were and I don't care... made me feel good about it.

What I WON'T do is anything for the people standing on the street corners wearing perfeclty good shoes, clothes, latest style in shades FULLY SHAVEN (doesn't look like a pan-handler).

That's all I've got for now......

With an iphone in pocket! :prof:

Yah, I gave gas to some people before. (It's not what you pigs are thinking) :lol:

:lol:..... :lol: so what do you mean ?????????? :shocked:

I knew you couldn't pass it up.

I was getting gas at a station, man and woman approached with gas can and said they needed gas and the car was just over in the parking lot. I filled it up, they walked over and poured it into the car, wave and left.

I knew you couldn't pass it up.

I was getting gas at a station, man and woman approached with gas can and said they needed gas and the car was just over in the parking lot. I filled it up, they walked over and poured it into the car, wave and left.

It was a joke... I "ASSumed" you didn't blow a biscuit at them.... :loco: