HELP NEEDED

What could be the problem

• ?

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • ?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Yea try to take care of the bike .. I don't use it for anything but to ride every one in a blue moon being work has me to busy lost of the time .. But I must admit the bride bikes not that pretty there is one spot that's has a lil boo boo lolView attachment 24645my lil cousin knocked it over on a brick awail back but that was the only part that had any damage

some shinetard is smoking and throwing their dirty cigarette butts in your driveway.... better find out who it is and kick them in the Va-JJ..:thumb:

Water freezes top down. The best bet to try to get a dent out is to have the dent you want to remove in the lowest possible position. As the water freezes and expands the part which is still liquid and in the exact shape of the dent has a chance to hydraulically press the dent out. The method to me only is worth trying if you have a plated pipe that you don't want discolored. That and plenty of time.

Repeated attempts to make your pipe smooth again seem to assure that you will need a welder.

As far as performance goes, I am betting that if the owner focused on the second most important job of the float and kept it set consistently the green thing would run better than a new pipe will make it run. It would also make those ten suggested plugs last close to the next major climate change/2nd coming.

Last edited:
Yea try to take care of the bike .. I don't use it for anything but to ride every one in a blue moon being work has me to busy lost of the time .. But I must admit the bride bikes not that pretty there is one spot that's has a lil boo boo lolView attachment 24645my lil cousin knocked it over on a brick awail back but that was the only part that had any damage

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't keep the rust off my works pipe.