HELP NEEDED

What could be the problem

• ?

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • ?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
I have a 02 kx125 and has a fresh rebuild on top and bottomend .. I haven't been riding it hard at all just trying to get it broken in but today after I killed the bike using the kill switch and tried to get back on it wouldn't start .. I checked to see if the bike was flooded for some reason and it wasn't also it sounds like it wants to start but won't also check to make sure it has fire and it does

Did you and/or family do the rebuild and reconstruction of the bike?
If so, did you insure that all your connections were tight before you buttoned it all up?
To me, if the bike ran and quit, you are looking at a fouled plug or wire not grounded all the way.

Keep looking, try another plug. 2T's are easy to work on and figure out.

it needs fuel, air, spark of the right amount at the right time, then it should run...put in new plug, check to be sure fuel is coming out of gas line and be sure air cleaner isnt screwy or has a rag in it.

no rebuild was done at a Kawasaki shop over in Texas and I was fresh tank of fuel I run only premium fuel also .. We're going to mess with it some more in the morning but thanks for all the advise .. And does anyone know what size plug it needs

I would also try another plug.......but if it doesn't fix it, you said it wasn't flooded, are you sure it's getting fuel? After trying the new plug, pull it and look for signs of fuel. If you suspect a problem there, check for a supply problem or a sticking float/ needle and seat.

Welcome to DBA Jody.