Help me prove my friend wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, master tuner, get to work, because i will buy one when you make it :prof:

I wanna get a kdx 220 engine, bore it to 250, tune it to have OOOMPH(RB head and porting mods, reeds, exhaust, blah blah)

Then put a close ratio tranny in it and throw it in a modern MX frame(preferably a KTM cause they're still steel:banana:)

I gare-un-tee that bike would destroy any 250f you threw at it.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. :smirk:

Oh and my post proves that Baggett is just and ANIMAL!!! :shocked:

A Hot chick helps more but that'll do I guess:devil:

True that

James

Staff member
:facepalm: How many times do I have to say it, it's the rider not the bike that wins.

:prof: You build that bike and I'll drive over to Ohio for a little friendly competition with my 250f. :smirk:

I wanna get a kdx 220 engine, bore it to 250, tune it to have OOOMPH(RB head and porting mods, reeds, exhaust, blah blah)

Then put a close ratio tranny in it and throw it in a modern MX frame(preferably a KTM cause they're still steel:banana:)

True that
Or just buy a ktm 250xc and have a better. cheaper bike with less effort...:thumb:

I haven't really done any research, but if I ever were to upgrade from a 250f it would probably be to the 350F. :ride:

If you were out here on this last trip you could have rode one. :prof:

There is a picture of GMan on one floating around the web.

actually you are wrong :shocked: CC for CC a 2 stroke will always have a LONGER stroke. not a shorter one. and CC for CC the 2 stroke will always have more torque and HP, due to the firing cycle. in a 2 stroke, the plug fires every time the piston comes to the top of the stroke. in a 4stroke, the plug only fires every other time the piston reaches the top of the stroke. for example: a 2 stroke goes fire, fire, fire, fire. a 4 stroke goes fire, exhaust, fire, exhaust. get it? so basically your friend is right :thumb::ride:

Not really longer stoke creates more toque shorter stroke allows the engine to create more rpms u can ask any real mechanic that and he will tell u and 4 strokes have more all around torque instead of building up to the powerband

Status
Not open for further replies.