help me decide on my next bike...

If.

Never mind.

But really you should consider a kawai or maybe a Suzuki or maybe a yamaha or maybe penton or maybe a bull taco or may e a maico.

I don't k ow there are lots of options you never know when you may want to ride a track or a trail or the forest or maybe even the pavement.

:thinking:

What to do.

I know, right? I'm presently shopping for a streetbike. I'm like a kid in a candy store. I can't decide on just one, but that's all I have money for.:smirk:

I wasn't saying he shouldn't get your bike. butttt considering he doesn't have any money to buy a bike i doubt he will be buying your bike

i forgot he didnt have much to spend. i wasnt sure if u meant a 125 over a 144/150 for some other reason than money.

yes i would go with a 2t over a 4t any day!!!

i know the first thought most of you got was :picard: as soon as you heard me say anything about getting a new bike but just help me out...

ok so im deffinetly wanting to move to a 125 or 250f and at this point in leaning more towards a 250f becuase i like 4 strokes low end power and thats just me maybe its because iv been on 4 stroke quads and bikes for 5 years but idk...i mentioned getting a 125 the other day my exact words were "i want a YZ125" and as soon as i said that my dad said "i think you should go 4 stroke" and i found an amazing deal on a 2001 YZ125 the other day and my dad wouldn't let me get it even tho i could get the money in no time flat so i think my dads gonna more less force me to get a 4 stroke lol so i guess im gonna clean up my bakes real good after the ride at crow canyon and get them sold if i get what i want i should have around $1500 then another $200 for the scrap im hauling in so $1700 then i will get about $300 from my summer jobs so at the end of summer i should have 2k saved up plus the $20 a month my dad gives me just because so i may have up to 2200 by the end off summer to spend i just want to set a goal (bike) to work for, maybe give me more motivation. so bikes i have in mind are the KX250F, YZ250F, RMZ250, RM125, YZ125, CR125, and KX125...i mainly need info on maintnece cost of the bikes if my guestamites are right its about the same as IMO 4 stroke is 1 rebuild a year and according to prices iv seen floating around here it looks like a 4 stroke rebuild is around $500 for the DIY guys and the 2 stroke 125 (as much as i ride) would need rebuilt about every month since i ride about 50hrs per month and at about $120 per rebuild it would cost me over 600 a year for a 2 stroke so one of my main questions is will a 4 stroke go about 300hrs before it needs rebuilt? if it will i may go 4 stroke like my dad is suggesting since i like 4 strokes low end and mellow power the 2 strokes "light switch" power kinda gets annoying when you ride with a group who are usually on slow utility quads.

so to break it down my questions are

1. will a 250f hold up to 300hrs of low to mid RPM riding?

2. if so what would be the best out of the older models (2002-2008) 250fs (i preffer kawasaki and suzuki as the yami/honda dealers employees are butt heads and the kawi/zook guys are cooler than the other side of the pillow)

3. if i decide to argue with my dad till he lets me get a 125 what would be the best 125?

thanks

btw, prices are based on riding about 50hrs per month 6 months out of the year

dude what/who are you talking about

He. Is. Talking. About. The. Post. Above. Yours. :prof:.

:Period: