Help finding a dirt bike please? :)

In the US, Yamoto is sold from the back of trucks by folks who purchase a portion of a shipping container full of these bad boys from china. They will have no information other than what they were given at the time of purchase, which may be false information anyway.
Yamoto specifically is an Australian company re-badging chinese models with their Sikk graphixx and selling them abroad.

Probably will not have a 17 digit vin, and without an actual manufacturer's company name and 'Statement of Origin,' in most states, it will be unregisterable. But that doesn't mean your state/situation requires registration at any point either. RIDE ON!-BIG DAN:thumb:

Did not know that but now I do. Thanks for correcting/educating me.:thumb:

Finally bought my Yamoto. Taking it home now. I drained the fuel on it, and had to put it in sideways and did not drain the oil. How long should it stand up right before I turn it on and ride it?

Finally bought my Yamoto. Taking it home now. I drained the fuel on it, and had to put it in sideways and did not drain the oil. How long should it stand up right before I turn it on and ride it?

Like ossagp side in the other thread the easy way to be sure that oil is not going to hydraulically lock it after the bike sitting on its side is to pull the spark plug and kick the bike over a couple of times with the spark pug out that should clear out any oil that would cause problems.

A
Like ossagp side in the other thread the easy way to be sure that oil is not going to hydraulically lock it after the bike sitting on its side is to pull the spark plug and kick the bike over a couple of times with the spark pug out that should clear out any oil that would cause problems.

Can you please tell me which oil to use for the best results on my bike? The guy said he "thinks" it was 20-25 dirt bike oil but how can I be sure? Should I use synthetic oil for the best results? Or maybe Lucas oil helper?

SRAD97750

Staff member
And also, what bolt do I unscrew for the oil to pour out? Sorry I'm new to bikes
Oh and how much oil do I use?
There will be a large protruding bolt on the bottom of the engine.
There is a sight glass on the side of the engine for checking the level. Might be 3 qts or more. The bike needs to be upright to take a proper reading. -BIG DAN:thumb:

There will be a large protruding bolt on the bottom of the engine.
There is a sight glass on the side of the engine for checking the level. Might be 3 qts or more. The bike needs to be upright to take a proper reading. -BIG DAN:thumb:

Does the eyeglass need to be covered fully? Or how?