Helmet Camera Snapshot Pictures

Nice sticker placement :lol: yeah man, sprockets are weak...very. You have to be really carful with that stuff.

Hey TIMO, you make a trip out to Ohio recently??? :devil:

PIC_0018.jpg

James

Staff member
It's been a week since my last soil sample, figured it's best to go collect one. :smirk:

dirt_1.jpg

dirt_2.jpg

:prof: Kawi down! I repeat...Kawi is DOWN!!!

dirt_3.jpg

James

Staff member
Whats up with all the wrecks James!?
:prof: If you don't go down every once in awhile it means that you aren't pushing yourself hard enough (and no I'm not just saying that to make myself feel better :smirk:). Go take a corner faster then you've ever taken it before, if it works keep on doing it at at least that speed. Otherwise pick yourself up and figure out what you did wrong and try again. :ride:

BTW my soil samples tend to be overrated, they're usually just me laying the bike down in a corner and this doesn't happen everyday. :P

:prof: If you don't go down every once in awhile it means that you aren't pushing yourself hard enough (and no I'm not just saying that to make myself feel better :smirk:). Go take a corner faster then you've ever taken it before, if it works keep on doing it at at least that speed. Otherwise pick yourself up and figure out what you did wrong and try again. :ride:

BTW my soil samples tend to be overrated, they're usually just me laying the bike down in a corner and this doesn't happen everyday. :P

I haven't wrecked for...well pardon the wheelie and broken ass :prof: months :noidea:

Seems have I shave 5 seconds off a lap everytime I go riding though :noidea: I'll get you guys some pics and lap times for CC, going there wed after the ortho

James

Staff member
I haven't wrecked for...well pardon the wheelie and broken ass :prof: months :noidea:

Seems have I shave 5 seconds off a lap everytime I go riding though :noidea: I'll get you guys some pics and lap times for CC, going there wed after the ortho
:noidea: Different approach I guess, slow and steady versus.........:smirk:

BTW 5 seconds every time you go? :shocked:

:thumb: That's how I am. I push myself until I crash...then I get up and try it again.
If I run out of talent again...it's time for a new technique! :prof:

It's always nice to have a decent crash every once in a while to know you are pushing yourself and reminding yourself that you aint good enough yet to hit that 140ft triple. :smirk:

:noidea: Different approach I guess, slow and steady versus.........:smirk:

BTW 5 seconds every time you go? :shocked:

Yeah, 3.5 to 5 seconds everytime, and I stay out fora longer period. I seem to be picking up better technique when I go out each time, and I'm pretty good at recovering mistakes