Helmet Camera Snapshot Pictures

James

Staff member
It's Brad, It's Roger, It's Bob....NO it's SUPERJAMES..................:P...I did that once...front tire got stuck in a rut, it went right, I went left slid a few feet on my belly, nice road rash on my arms.....:ride:....:thumb:
:lol: That's pretty much what happened here.

James

Staff member
:focus: Less talky and more pictures. :P

Don't they say that if you aren't crashing you aren't pushing yourself hard enough? :smirk:

2.jpg

Trying to get my leg unstuck, burnt yet another hole in my pants. :foul: Plus the throttle got buried stuck wide open, thought I was going to blow the damn engine. :picard:

1.jpg

I got up just in time for this :bleep: to hit me with some roost. :rant:
:prof: Don't worry he'll have it coming back his way, you know what they say...payback's a :bleep:....:smirk:

5.jpg

BTW here's a non crashing photo, I think it's the first one. :lol:
6.jpg

That first pic is pretty cool... Looks like your bike is front wheel drive.. lol..its doing a burn out... :shocked:

Atleast you got to "lay down" a few laps on the track:thumb:

James

Staff member
:lol: That's my motto too! :P

Great snapshots!
Thanks. It's sort of true though. :lol:
That last picture looks like you were going fast. Draggin bars, huh? :thumb:
:devil: Not sure what you're talking about, me and fast are never in the same sentence. :lol:

Yeah that corner is epic. It sits in the shade so it always stays moist, plus the actual berm isn't "groomed" so it stays hard packed. Just lay her (the bike :P) over and hit it hard. :shocked: The entrance is a little different though, it's sort of a drop-in, hard to explain. :ride:

Thanks. It's sort of true though. :lol:

:devil: Not sure what you're talking about, me and fast are never in the same sentence. :lol:

Yeah that corner is epic. It sits in the shade so it always stays moist, plus the actual berm isn't "groomed" so it stays hard packed. Just lay her (the bike :P) over and hit it hard. :shocked: The entrance is a little different though, it's sort of a drop-in, hard to explain. :ride:

If you would ever post some riding videos,,, you wouldn't need to explain :P

If you would ever post some riding videos,,, you wouldn't need to explain :P
He is trying to keep his real riding abilities a secret. Since I did not ride with him when he visited our fine local desert Establishment, I cannot rat him out on his riding ethics. I will will say that only a few on here have seen me ride and I will say they stretch the truth a little.....Just saying..