Helmet Camera Snapshot Pictures

Yep. GoPro HD on the r5 setting :thumb:
my gopro is shipped to the gopro people. They are replacing it. Cant wait to get it back so i can test quality. BTW if it wasn't for your pics i never would have really noticed. I am also less then a month away from warranty on it.

James

Staff member
Is that a triple or a double with a speed jump after it?... Thats a HUGE gap even just the double part...:shocked:
I think only one guy still triples it, need some good traction (or a 450 :rolleyes:) to hit it, not to mention it doesn't have a very forgiving landing. The guy who built it ended up breaking his leg on it (he's 50ish :shocked:).

I think only one guy still triples it, need some good traction (or a 450 :rolleyes:) to hit it, not to mention it doesn't have a very forgiving landing. The guy who built it ended up breaking his leg on it (he's 50ish :shocked:).

Whoa!
50????
Thats bad ass:thumb:

:thumb:

:picard: Ok yeah I'm going to be that guy... :bonk:

That's not a triple, that's more like a double with a extra dip in the middle. A true triple has three protruding mounds of dirt, hence the name "triple".

Ok :focus:, here's my screenshot. (Notice the "triple" on the right side? :smirk:)

View attachment 2935

We call it a triple because most people just jump and land in that little dip instead of doing the full thing.