helmet cam

Photo-0064.jpg

Duct tape FTW

i think youll be better off with the 2nd way. it will be less shaky that way as well as its prolly not gonna fall off as easy.

I've been thinking about somehow attaching my iphone to my chest protector by velcro or something. I have a fat tire case for it. It is thick rubber housing so if I crash it SHOULD be ok. The :rant:rubber case pulls my hair out when I talk on the phone though, I have to pull it back for long conversations. Silly case!

I look foward to seeing how you rig job worked.

I've been thinking about somehow attaching my iphone to my chest protector by velcro or something. I have a fat tire case for it. It is thick rubber housing so if I crash it SHOULD be ok. The :rant:rubber case pulls my hair out when I talk on the phone though, I have to pull it back for long conversations. Silly case!

velcro works just make sure you don't let it wear out, or you could be short one phone

I would look into the GOOD 3m tape. that IS exactly what is used on the mounts that GoPro uses.

yep. some of the heavy duty 3m stuff is pretty much perminment

Got that right...........once it's on it's there for good.....MAKE SURE YOU PUT IT WHERE YOU WANT IT THE FIRST TIME CUZ YOU AIN'T MOVIN IT IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE!!! :prof: Not yelling just stating a fact! :smirk: For those NOT in the know!