Hello,

:smirk:

this thread was going to give me a cramp, I thought, but it's been fun whoring it up on my own soapbox so thanks for that.

Have more pics- none recent- but I'll try to get 'em up in the appropriate threads. Rez, if there was gonna be a sticker on my truck, it'd be the Husky gunsight logo, I dig it. Not sure about the polish reference, but give me a chance to read up and I'll figure it out. No polish for me! but i do like polish dogs.* :thinking:

-and a KTM jacket on a Kawi, that's just wrong. How gauche. :moon:

*not a sexual (p)reference

this thread was going to give me a cramp, I thought, but it's been fun whoring it up on my own soapbox so thanks for that.

Have more pics- none recent- but I'll try to get 'em up in the appropriate threads. Rez, if there was gonna be a sticker on my truck, it'd be the Husky gunsight logo, I dig it. Not sure about the polish reference, but give me a chance to read up and I'll figure it out. No polish for me! but i do like polish dogs.* :thinking:

just wait for it... CDA will pop in :devil:

hahaha! No worries, we can take it. :P I keep waiting for someone to give me grief for wearing a Kawasaki t-shirt while having an orange bike in the bed, but nobody seems to notice, or care. :cry:

Welcome to DBA. I rode my latest bike for months wearing Yamaha jersey, gloves and blue Alpinestars. My previous bike was a YZ450. I did not care how I looked as I was unique and everyone could tell who I was. :thinking:

James

Staff member
Not sure about the polish reference, but give me a chance to read up and I'll figure it out. No polish for me! but i do like polish dogs.* :thinking:
Polish as in "to make smooth and glossy", not the language/people from Poland. :P
-and a KTM jacket on a Kawi, that's just wrong. How gauche. :2chicksdoinit:
:prof: Just to clarify, I wasn't riding a Kawi with a KTM jacket, it was only around the campfire. :smirk:

Welcome to DBA :cheers:

Beware of James......... Not only does he wear KTM gear and ride a Kawi. He is a QUADTARD Tooo........:smirk:

:lol: Well I've gotten crap for wearing an orange helmet, that and also a KTM jacket. :bonk:

Polish as in "to make smooth and glossy", not the language/people from Poland. :P

:prof: Just to clarify, I wasn't riding a Kawi with a KTM jacket, it was only around the campfire. :smirk:

DSCN3824.jpg

making sense isn't my forte, was just riffing on quadtard. I want a quad for the sand trips, but the thought of my dingbat girlfriend riding a 450 quad scares me. She's a good bicycle rider though, so I should probably get over it and get one.

alright, I dredged up the only other pics I have of the new squarehead bike. The NSX isn't mine. :cry:
You can see the consistency of the packed loam we've been riding in the other pic, it's pretty nice when it's all graded out with the box scraper. Even a nerd like me can get the dirtrack hero feeling going, boot just skimming the ground with the bike laid hard over... is it Saturday yet?!?

1229001019.jpg

0122011132-1.jpg

Easy there CHRIS Chingle..............there's only 1 whore on here..............and it's me see, yea, me..........:smirk:...:devil: