Harley thread.... I see a lot of guys with Harley comments post pics here.

I see a lot off posts from guys about harleys post the pics here if this thread already exist then set this on fire. I could find one. I will start..

Here is my daily rider..
DSC_0003-10.jpg

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0012-2.jpg

Here is one I built from the ground up. This frame was a frame my father in law got hit by a car with. I put it in my jig and straightened it out then painted it green.

DSC_0004-8.jpg

DSC_0002-6.jpg

And then here is an assembly picture with my ugly mug in it

DSC_0013-1.jpg

fucking sick... build me one please :P.... i rode my first harley a few weeks ago In Maui. rode around all of the island except the Hana side.
what i rode...
412318_10150957567167480_81764687_o.jpg

it was a rental. took me a min to get use to how the pegs are so far forward compared to a dirtbike. especially when my ass was sore and i was standing :lol:

You know why most of the bikes are crhome? It's easier to find the parts on the side of the road when they rattle off. :smirk:
Nice wheels Brokmier. Sure is purdy. :thumb:

You know why most of the bikes are crhome? It's easier to find the parts on the side of the road when they rattle off. :smirk:
Nice wheels Brokmier. Sure is purdy. :thumb:

Your preaching to the coir. I dont build anymore I just got burnt out on it. I would work on my bike for a week to go for a ride on saturday. Then I would break it on saturday and have to spend 2 weeks and 100 bucks to fix it. It is so frustrating. But nothing like riding your own stuff on the high way at 100 plus mph. Some people will never get it.

I have been from coast to coast on a bike. From Maine to Florida Keys. From North Dakota to Canada. South to Mexico and across the mid-west! You guys don't know riding! Solo! It takes balls!
It get's scary at times!

I have a question, are the stockers quiet? Anybody I asked run aftermarket for nothing but making their bike louder, damn near glass packs, and for the street it seems impractical. Any comment :noidea: But seriously digging the after glow, ever do bike night with the wifey or clay?

two reasons people change pipes, one is performance and the other is sound. Loud pipes save lives...people know you're there if they can hear you, cause they sure the hell don't look when changing lanes