Happy steal land from the indians day everyone!

Lets all be thankful for the indians being naturally terrible at fighting and allowing us to easily take their land. Have a good day everyone!

I've got some Cherokee Indian in me. I like it, it makes me feel like I'm supposed to be a natural hunter. :smirk:

“I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from them. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves.” - John Wayne

Well, since we're on THIS roll...think about your heritage and/or ancestry...IF they weren't to have come here (whenever that was) where would you be if you were born elsewhere? I would be either in Holland, Norway (a viking) Germany, Ireland, France, or England...(that's my ancestry from my dads side) OR Czeckoslovokia from my moms...the way I see it definately glad I'm not in the Czeck Republic (as it's now called), I'm glad to be here...BTW...nobody stole anything, encroched maybe since the indians didn't "own" the land, they were "native to the land"...It was as it is now a "FREE" country. JMHO Have a great weekend...:thumb:

I am part Indian also,, SLAPAHO tribe:smirk:

Na, really what happened was going to happen but the way they went about it was wrong. Just because they didn't have deeds like we do now days doesn't mean the land wasn't theirs. If you look at that way I can come up and take your house from you shoot you and nothing should be done about it, right????

I am part Indian also,, SLAPAHO tribe:smirk:

Na, really what happened was going to happen but the way they went about it was wrong. Just because they didn't have deeds like we do now days doesn't mean the land wasn't theirs. If you look at that way I can come up and take your house from you shoot you and nothing should be done about it, right????

No we have to have Thanksgiving dinner first THEN...load your blunder-bust and hope for the best! :prof:

Not steryotiping any natives if there on the forum.

Come to Canada, then go to a little place called Thunder Bay or Sioux lookout. The indians are such bad alcoholics they have to take listerine and aqua velva aftershave off the shelves because drunk indians come in and drink it off the shelf. Oh, and walking alone at night? oh yeah thats reeeeeeeeal safe :moon: