Happy steal land from the indians day everyone!

Not steryotiping any natives if there on the forum.

Come to Canada, then go to a little place called Thunder Bay or Sioux lookout. The indians are such bad alcoholics they have to take listerine and aqua velva aftershave off the shelves because drunk indians come in and drink it off the shelf. Oh, and walking alone at night? oh yeah thats reeeeeeeeal safe :moon:

I wonder where they got introduced to whiskey:thinking:

I know what you mean tho. I was watching AK state troopers over the weekend and even the natives there all or most should I say have a bad drinking problem. Some of the remote villages banned alcohol and a fifth of whiskey goes for 300 bucks.

I wonder where they got introduced to whiskey:thinking:

I know what you mean tho. I was watching AK state troopers over the weekend and even the natives there all or most should I say have a bad drinking problem. Some of the remote villages banned alcohol and a fifth of whiskey goes for 300 bucks.

I've watched that show too......I think it's time for them as with blacks that continue to throw the poor me's back in the face of the government to GO TO WORK, GO TO SCHOOL, something...other than staying at home and becoming a nucience to the community. You'd think that (by the way it looks to me) living off the government isn't making it! JMHO...:prof:

I've watched that show too......I think it's time for them as with blacks that continue to throw the poor me's back in the face of the government to GO TO WORK, GO TO SCHOOL, something...other than staying at home and becoming a nucience to the community. You'd think that (by the way it looks to me) living off the government isn't making it! JMHO...:prof:

From my understanding,,my sis-in-law lives in AK,,that the natives of AK all get a check from the GOV. whether they work or not. The GOV pays them cause of all the land we took from them for oil. That is what I understand anyway. I may be wrong. IDK.

From my understanding,,my sis-in-law lives in AK,,that the natives of AK all get a check from the GOV. whether they work or not. The GOV pays them cause of all the land we took from them for oil. That is what I understand anyway. I may be wrong. IDK.

You're probably right on point...that's being done here as well. Apparently they like living the way they do otherwise they'd spend their monys in a different manner...maybe in a way to better themselves! Mind you ...not all are this way just enough to make them all look bad! You now the old say...1 bad apple spoils the whole bunch!

You're probably right on point...that's being done here as well. Apparently they like living the way they do otherwise they'd spend their monys in a different manner...maybe in a way to better themselves! Mind you ...not all are this way just enough to make them all look bad! You now the old say...1 bad apple spoils the whole bunch!

yeah, but think of it this way,,at least for the AK tribals,,what the hell else can you do when it is 20 below and 10ft snow on the ground??? haha my ass would be indoors and drinking too. Now as far as the ones here in the lower 48 there is plenty to do...

yeah, but think of it this way,,at least for the AK tribals,,what the hell else can you do when it is 20 below and 10ft snow on the ground??? haha my ass would be indoors and drinking too. Now as far as the ones here in the lower 48 there is plenty to do...

Ya got a point jackson...maybe they ought to be out in their canoes/boats trying to land a whale or something for the village to live off of! :prof:...but drinkin does sound a whole lot better...and warmer!

Ya got a point jackson...maybe they ought to be out in their canoes/boats trying to land a whale or something for the village to live off of! :prof:...but drinkin does sound a whole lot better...and warmer!

Good point, they should be more productive and contribute more to the village, but I don't know how whaling in a canoe on a frozen ocean fairs for the dead of winter. I think the Bearing sea damn near freezes over and whales might be a bit scarce around that time of year.

Rez rider you indian?

'REZ'...you know, reservation?

NO...nor am I black to answer your question from the other day. (I think it was you)

Good point, they should be more productive and contribute more to the village, but I don't know how whaling in a canoe on a frozen ocean fairs for the dead of winter. I think the Bearing sea damn near freezes over and whales might be a bit scarce around that time of year.

So change to polar bears...ice fishing.....ice sculptures...........something to be productive!!!! Just sayin!

Rez rider you indian?

'REZ'...you know, reservation?

My wife is half NA of the Blackfoot nation. It was her idea to name our place in the desert The REZ...I ride therefore I ma THEEEE RezRider
Now, keep this in mind..............where ever you go.....there you are! :prof:

Uhhh You must not ski or snowboard. I've always wanted to go on a snowboard trip to Alaska.