Happy Father's Day!!!!!

Dads are awesome, thanks for being awesome Dad. :thumb:

My bro and I thought it was time we attempt to catch up on past Father's Days. He didn't see this coming. :lol:

View attachment 3636
Good Job Shorty and Shorty's Bro. I gave me Dad a Hallmark card, but when he opened it, there was a copy of his Seat I bought him for the 2012 Supercross Round #2 in AZ. I told him I have the seat next to him, so I will be doing a Father and Son at the races in January.:banana: We have not been to the supercross races together since I was a teenager. He was pretty stoked and hung the ticket on the wall by his door so he can look at it everyday..:thumb:

James

Staff member
I gave me Dad a Hallmark card, but when he opened it, there was a copy of his Seat I bought him for the 2012 Supercross Round #2 in AZ. I told him I have the seat next to him, so I will be doing a Father and Son at the races in January.:banana: We have not been to the supercross races together since I was a teenager. He was pretty stoked and hung the ticket on the wall by his door so he can look at it everyday..:thumb:
:thumb: Very cool.

Good Job Shorty and Shorty's Bro. I gave me Dad a Hallmark card, but when he opened it, there was a copy of his Seat I bought him for the 2012 Supercross Round #2 in AZ. I told him I have the seat next to him, so I will be doing a Father and Son at the races in January.:banana: We have not been to the supercross races together since I was a teenager. He was pretty stoked and hung the ticket on the wall by his door so he can look at it everyday..:thumb:

Nice CDA :thumb: , I got my pops a ticket to next months Nascar race here in KY. First year for Nascar here.

Oh, here is a little vid my wife just sent me. :lol:

That's pretty cool.........:thumb: