Happy Father's Day!!!!!

Happy Father's Day to all you throttle jockey DBAer Dads out there! Hope you all have a great day! I got to fly to AZ and spend my Dad's day with my Dad :thumb:
:cheers:

Back at ya, and ditto.:thumb: Riding again with Butthead today, I'm not sure how many more cooler type days we have left in the Dez, but I'm there, if they're there.:ride:

Same to all you guys!!!

I was gonna ride with the boy today but all these storms we had effed that up..:foul: now I have to fix my fence and clean up tree limbs and all kinds of other crap that is laying everwhere.

pencil.png

Happy Fathers Day to all the amazing dads! You have the toughest job out there and it's one that comes with no instruction manual, and often goes without thanks. Whether you're feeling the love and appreciation today or not, know that you all make a difference in the lives of your kids. Continue being the best example and role model you can be. Someday it will all come back to you tenfold. Enjoy your day today! :thumb:

James

Staff member
Dads are awesome, thanks for being awesome Dad. :thumb:

My bro and I thought it was time we attempt to catch up on past Father's Days. He didn't see this coming. :lol:

uploadfromtaptalk1308536060705.jpg