HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUN!

Happy B'Day SUN....nice report, looks like you had a lot of fun! Stuff like this is great other than the usual...We (Wife and I and another couple) went to Vegas last year for mt B'day and saw ZZ Top and Aerosmith in concert...Parties with the familay are nice and appreciated but ya got to mix it up once in a while. Hmmm mine's coming up in a month! Wonder what we can do this year???????? :thinking: :devil:

Happy B'Day SUN....nice report, looks like you had a lot of fun! Stuff like this is great other than the usual...We (Wife and I and another couple) went to Vegas last year for mt B'day and saw ZZ Top and Aerosmith in concert...Parties with the familay are nice and appreciated but ya got to mix it up once in a while. Hmmm mine's coming up in a month! Wonder what we can do this year???????? :thinking: :devil:

I havent been to Vegas in a long time. I was suppose to see that concert up in WA when I took a road trip last summer with my bikes. But :foul:Tyler fell off the stage and they canceled a few shows. It was a bummer because I had planned on thanking my friends for their hospitality by taking them to that concert and introducing them to Billy Gibbons. It was a big deal for them as her Husband is a major guitar junky. I worked with Billy's wife at Fleshwound Films in Malibu a few years ago. Last ZZ show I saw was at the Mid State Fair in Paso Robles. They get some good acts at times.

Who would of thought one would get such great Pictures in return for a birthday wish.:thumb:

Awww thanks Stallion....your so sweet you make my teeth ache:smirk:

Such a kiss ass... but for good reason.:smirk::thumb::wave:

Ass kissing CAN be good at times:thumb: When are we riding Geek?