HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUN!

bong_hit.gif
:cheers:

I couldn't find a brownie GIF:smirk:, but I hope you had a great day. :thumb:

Wow, I come home to all these birthday wishes how sweet, thanks everyone! I have to say it was one of thee best birthdays I've had in a while. I went up to Mammoth on Fri. (not to watch the motoX race) but to hit a hot spring for sunset. Stayed at a friend's place, made a nice dinner and passed out from all the relaxation and Mojave brewski
IMG_1230.jpg

M0011519.jpg

IMG_1220-1.jpg

IMG_1238-1.jpg

Then Kyaked the Owen's river on Saturday. Started N. of Bishop and kyaked for 7 hours! Can you say SUN BURN?
M0011572.jpg

IMG_1364-1.jpg

Met some colorful locals on the river who recommended the bowling alley for my birthday dinner, I thought are you shittin me? they wernt, it was actually pretty good! These kids have nothing better to do then party on the river.
IMG_1281-1.jpg

Something is falling out of the tree and it's not a bird.
IMG_1291-1.jpg

Finally pulled out at Warm Springs road. Saw lots of single track on the Mts. near there. Im thinking next time, ride, soak, float, hike, Mt. Bike, fish...I mean seriously Bishop/Mammoth is good for everything and I really need to get up there more often.
IMG_1301-1.jpg

Sunday morning I needed lots of coffee. This waitress knew how to pour and the Country Kitchen had good reads at every table.
IMG_1324-2.jpg

IMG_1323-2.jpg

IMG_1322-2.jpg

I already had calluses but my hands got really jacked up this weekend paddling,hiking and dam building on Sunday.
IMG_1361-1.jpg

Found a really neat spot near Baxter Pass where we built a dam and hung out for a few hours.
IMG_1334-1.jpg

IMG_1374-1.jpg

Such pretty scenery along 395. I look forward to going back up that way soon. There you have it :blah::blah::blah: Sun's birthday weekend, wouldnt want to bore you with the long version :smirk: hell you didnt even ask for this! :lol::PTHE END!