Happy 1st Birthday DBA!!!

Happy Birthday DBA! This is no doubtly the BEST website I have ever belong to, it flat out awesome! Can wait to meet everyone at Crow Memorial day weekend either.

The party girl for DBA
Happy-Birthday_250.jpg

Where was this girl for my birthday last weekend?? :poke:
Happy Birthday DBA! This is no doubtly the BEST website I have ever belong to, it flat out awesome! Can wait to meet everyone at Crow Memorial day weekend either.

The party girl for DBA
Happy-Birthday_250.jpg

Wow, a whole year already. :shocked: I think first of all, I'd like to thank Huddler. If it wasn't for them being so F'd up, I don't think James would of had the thought to start something new. :thumb: I'd also like to thank TT for not listening to all their members when we said the change sucked. But most importantly, we need to thank Extra Strength Tylenol, because I'm sure James is well stocked with bottles of it, with all the headaches this place gives out. Here's to another great year at DBA. :cheers:

Wow, a whole year already. :shocked: I think first of all, I'd like to thank Huddler. If it wasn't for them being so F'd up, I don't think James would of had the thought to start something new. :thumb: I'd also like to thank TT for not listening to all their members when we said the change sucked. But most importantly, we need to thank Extra Strength Tylenol, because I'm sure James is well stocked with bottles of it, with all the headaches this place gives out. Here's to another great year at DBA. :cheers:

Well said Tim :thumb:

Happy belated to DBA. It must have taken a lot of dedication, time and money to get all this going and to keep it going. I am much obliged. Now if we could find a way to ban Rack, CDA and Agent 2 the site would be even better.:P

James

Staff member
I shouldn't have answered that PM..................
To late for that. :P
now just give us picture sigs :P
:thinking: I'll bring this up at our next annual meeting. :thumb::smirk:
Happy B-Day to DBA. Cool site that is For Def. I have met a bunch of great people here and one day I will be learn their skills and take my bike off the stand and give it a shot....

Happy birthday DBA... You old bish you... .. Thanks James for a great site!!:ride:

Yeah, Happy B-day DBA! :rocker: This place kicks ass! Thanks James!

Happy Birthday DBA.................and many more! Can't wait to meet and ride with you guys at the rez ride...hope it isn't a bust and I've wasted all my time on here trying to meet new people with same interests...:cry:...wait what :shocked:...Sorry, got a little emotional for a second! :moon:

Good job James and the support staff...............you know who you are! :devil:

This is very cool. I am glad I am a member of this site and get to enjoy the first birthday. I too have met up with some great people and had some good times. You have done a great job here James and to all my friends, cheers. :thumb:

Happy Birthday DBA! :banana::banana::banana:

Damn, time flies...

Happy B-Day DBA

Now when are we riding?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DBA!! :panic::panic:

Congrats on this James you have put lots of work into keeping the site running and up to date

Good job James! You've got a winner! :thumb:

Congrats! :clap: Hope there are many years to come:thumb:

Happy Birthday DBA :rocker: Keep up the good work :thumb:

Happy Birthday DBA!! :banana:

Thanks for the place to spend my time on weekday afternoons, James! :thumb:

Happy belated to DBA. It must have taken a lot of dedication, time and money to get all this going and to keep it going. I am much obliged. Now if we could find a way to ban Rack, CDA and Agent 2 the site would be even better.:P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :wave:
Thanks guys. :ride: