Happy 1st Birthday DBA!!!

James

Staff member
Well today's the day, kind of hard to believe that its already been a year!! :jawdrop: :banana:

I'd like to thank all of you for being part of this site and helping make it what it is today, thanks. :thumb:

I did some digging into what the first post was and I guess it was this. :lol:

cat.jpg

Here's to another year. :cheers:

BTW I noticed that the "royal wedding" will be sharing this day with us. :rolleyes: :thinking: Maybe we need to hold the birthday on the 28th, that way we'd share it with Jay Leno. :smirk:

P.S. Thanks for designing the DBA logo Travace. :thumb:

DBA_Logo_1BDay.png

thanks james ... for the awesome site and mostly i want to thank the community for taking me in... if it wasn't for you guys i wouldn't know half of what i know about dirtbikes and i wouldn't have rode in so many awesome places.
:cheers:

James

Staff member
thanks james ... for the awesome site and mostly i want to thank the community for taking me in... if it wasn't for you guys i wouldn't know half of what i know about dirtbikes and i wouldn't have rode in so many awesome places.
:cheers:
:thumb: That's the best part about this place...you guys. :ride:
Happy B-day DBA :cheers: It's been a great year. Special props to James for making it happen! :thumb:
:thumb: Thanks.

:thinking: It's 8:48 am, you must not be at work. :lol:

I shouldn't have answered that PM..................
Just kidding, Happy 1st DBA, and congrats James on starting up a website that brings dirtbikers from around the world together.

in my first post i really didnt touch on how much thanks James should really get. They guy put a lot of his own money and time into making this website happen so here is a :cheers: for james.

now just give us picture sigs :P

Happy B-Day to DBA. Cool site that is For Def. I have met a bunch of great people here and one day I will be learn their skills and take my bike off the stand and give it a shot....

Happy Birthday DBA.................and many more! Can't wait to meet and ride with you guys at the rez ride...hope it isn't a bust and I've wasted all my time on here trying to meet new people with same interests...:cry:...wait what :shocked:...Sorry, got a little emotional for a second! :moon:

Good job James and the support staff...............you know who you are! :devil:

This is very cool. I am glad I am a member of this site and get to enjoy the first birthday. I too have met up with some great people and had some good times. You have done a great job here James and to all my friends, cheers. :thumb: