Happy 1st Birthday DBA!!!

James

Staff member
Wow, a whole year already. :shocked: I think first of all, I'd like to thank Huddler. If it wasn't for them being so F'd up, I don't think James would of had the thought to start something new. :thumb: I'd also like to thank TT for not listening to all their members when we said the change sucked. But most importantly, we need to thank Extra Strength Tylenol, because I'm sure James is well stocked with bottles of it, with all the headaches this place gives out. Here's to another great year at DBA. :cheers:
:lol: Very true on many counts, especially the Extra Strength Tylenol part. :foul::rant: :smirk:

What most people don't know is that I was actually building another website before DBA was even conceived. Heck it was even before I became an active member on TT. However after Huddler came about I shelved all that stuff and jumped onto this el pronto like. :thumb:

So now that DBA has settled down and I'm not messing with code until 2am :bonk:, I think it's about time to try and brush the cobwebs off the original ideas. Plus most of them should be easier to implement now that I have a working site. :thumb:

Happy belated to DBA. Now if we could find a way to ban Rack, CDA and Agent 2 the site would be even better.:P
This site would never be the same without me...:smirk: Just think, without me, you would have never thought about your Lawn chair, bike stand or how to make your bike look sweet sitting on the stand all day. You are welcome!!!!:thumb:

Maybe, just maybe one day, I will take it off the stand and show you my skills out on the trail....:devil:

Congrats James :thumb:

Watch out for the terrible twos. :)

In all seriousness - the tough ages are 18 months and again at 30 months, for both kids & forums. I've got both.. the first year they both tend to sleep a lot.