Halo Reach!

Who's got and who's playing?:thinking:

My gamer tag is YOHAWN74 if you would like to play.:thumb:

Add yourself to the thread and your gamer tag for others.:prof:

When you send the request also put your DBA name on there so we know who you are.

played it at the store and i liked it. I dont have the game but my gamertag is Travace so you can add me if you want.
i might go buy the game soon or maybe rent it.

grabbed the game last night.

man its pretty fun. i started off with the SP campaign and its the funnest out of all the halo games ive played.

I also did some Firefight by myself and i really like that mode. its like survival you are in one area and they keep sending waves of enemys and you see how long you can last as they get harder and harder. Would be fun to play that with some of ya.

I like the armory thing as well. made myself a sweet Orange and White combo :smirk:

I saw that you were playing campaign last night. You can also play multiplayer on the campaign. My favorite is the slayer matches.
Just beat the campaign last night. The ending is amazing and by far the best one yet.

James

Staff member
Im waiting for the new Modern Warfare Black Ops to come out. Im not really into Halo. But my xbox gamertag is Curtismx174.
When's that supposed to come out? Better have a great SP as I'm not really into online MP, I get :mad: when some little punk :bleep: kid keeps on calling me a noob. :lol: And what really ticks me off is when some guy who doesn't even ride, beats me in MX vs. ATV: Reflex. :moon: :smirk:

When's that supposed to come out? Better have a great SP as I'm not really into online MP, I get :mad: when some little punk :bleep: kid keeps on calling me a noob. :lol: And what really ticks me off is when some guy who doesn't even ride, beats me in MX vs. ATV: Reflex. :moon: :smirk:

MW Black Ops is supposed to come out in November. I play Reflex mostly with people that are on my friends list and actually ride in real life. That way I don't have to deal with all the idiots.

MW Black Ops is supposed to come out in November. I play Reflex mostly with people that are on my friends list and actually ride in real life. That way I don't have to deal with all the idiots.

What now,, we have to watch out for quadtards in games as well:lol::lol::lol:

on the 360 there is an option you can set so that you only hear people on your friends list. its the WIN.... or i just mute at the first sound of a sqeeky voice :P

i have reflex and i never got into playing online cause its jsut not fun unless you play with people you know and i dont really know anyone that plays... i still have mine tho we should play sometime.