Halo Reach!

on the 360 there is an option you can set so that you only hear people on your friends list. its the WIN.... or i just mute at the first sound of a sqeeky voice :P

i have reflex and i never got into playing online cause its jsut not fun unless you play with people you know and i dont really know anyone that plays... i still have mine tho we should play sometime.
Im down add me on xbox live my gamertag is Curtismx174.:ride:

Rock, I am not hating. I'm just not into gaming. My boys are though!

ive noticed it IS a generational thing... thats where the age thing comes in... home gaming came around when my generation was a kid and we grew up doing it... as we did so did the people who make the video games these days and really there is A LOT of games that are adult orientated.

DOOM. Amazingly addictive game.
rockon.gif

Onenut! I had the original "PONG" game when I was twelve, and I was the technophobe of the universe in the neighborhood! When I was a freshman in university in 1980, we had the ATARI system with tank battle, Centipede, Asteroids, all the good games!

That game still lives with one of my best friends that originally rushed me for a frat in my college days! We became best friends! I was the best man in his wedding. He was in mine! That was a million years ago! He's now a Doctor and has a kick ass "estate" not to far from me....we still hunt, canoe, fish, and play the same Atari console to this day! How awesome is that? :lol:

Onenut! I had the original "PONG" game when I was twelve, and I was the technophobe of the universe in the neighborhood! When I was a freshman in university in 1980, we had the ATARI system with tank battle, Centipede, Asteroids, all the good games!

That game still lives with one of my best friends that originally rushed me for a frat in my college days! We became best friends! I was the best man in his wedding. He was in mine! That was a million years ago! He's now a Doctor and has a kick ass "estate" not to far from me....we still hunt, canoe, fish, and play the same Atari console to this day! How awesome is that? :lol:

Buck, I did not realize that they had electricity in Ohio back in 1980 :P

Rack, I have to give you some gas just for being such a dick and making me laugh! You are right! We didn't have indoor plumbing, and I didn't know it existed until I went to Case Western and discovered flush toilets! Electricity as a kid was whatever my dad could charge up a car battery in town, and light was from old car headlights at night! >Que in some Dueling Banjo's< :lol: