got in trouble for trespassing...

today my friend was riding over to my house to go trail riding. i was exited so i just decided to ride over too his house. (on the same trails that i have been riding for that last 4 years). before i left my house, i heard abounch of gun shots, but i didnt think much of them. so i took off from my house to go and get my friend. when i was on an open field section, i spotted 2 guys ahead of me, and one of em had a gun. so i turned around and got the helll outa there! i tried to call my friend and tell him, but there was no answer. so i just waited at my house for my friend to come. when he got there we just took off cus i thought thos guys would not be in the aria that we were riding in. so after we rode for about 3 min, my friend stoped to talk to me. we didnt notice that thos same two guys were standing 50 feet away. and the asshole with the gun was so pissed at us for riding on his property! he just kept yelling at us, saying things like "is this your property!" "were do you live" "im gonna steal the keys on your bike so you cant ride" "whats your name?" "you should just go ride on the streets around your neighborhood" and he ask for my name so i just said "alex" cus that was the first name that came to my mind.(i would never give him me real name) the whole time i was scared he was gonna shoot me. and he his land was right next to a middle school! so should he really be that close to a school with a gun? and it was sunday, and not hunting season, so the dude had no business with a gun. any ways the dude was a dick and i am very upset that there are people on this planet that are that mean. what do you think?
i woulda ran his ass over and called the cops haha

really? you would be pissed if some inocent kids on crf100s were riding around on your land? its not like we were doing drugs, littering, or having sex. we were just passing through

Maybe he's ahd issues with other not so inni=ocent kids riding on his property OR..... say he allows you to pass through, then you tell your buddies (this guys cool, he won'tcare), then they tell their friends and THEY turn out to be total dicks riding everywhere, tearing up everything. Then what! Will you accept the blame for "extending the invetation"???? I doubt it.... Not too many youngsters out there these days with enough balls to go and apologize for that happening.

Being a property owner in the desert we had an instance where someone rode through out place while we were there...A teenager on a pit bike came screaming down the road then cut across our property onto an adjacent road which he went down a shor twasy then turned around and road up to us and apologized not knowing we had bought the place. Nice kid, well mannered, we told him because of his honesty and havign the balls to confront us he could ride through anytime he wanted. He appreciated it.

Also, I watched the video ... what happened at 5:00 making it the best part?

Also, I watched the video ... what happened at 5:00 making it the best part?
well, nothing really, its just more entertaining than the rest of the video. (cus you can see another rider, the rest of it is mainly just me by myself, wich gets boring)

You have no right to be on another persons property without permission! Shame on you! You just gave rider's a bad name!

When I catch peeps on my property hunting, or riding, I run them out of there! They don't pay the taxes! They don't put in the work to keep the trails open! F! you guys that think you can ride anywhere you want! Plus, I hunt the trails I work hard to create! I stop riding in late August. I hunt them the rest of the year!

You are being a dick Tire! No quarter for you! No way! :foul:

You have no right to be on another persons property without permission! Shame on you! You just gave rider's a bad name!

When I catch peeps on my property hunting, or riding, I run them out of there! They don't pay the taxes! They don't put in the work to keep the trails open! F! you guys that think you can ride anywhere you want! Plus, I hunt the trails I work hard to create! I stop riding in late August. I hunt them the rest of the year!

You are being a dick Tire! No quarter for you! No way! :foul:
you see, the trails i were on went through about 30 different propertys. we were just passing through a tiny section of his property. there are alot of kids in our area that ride back there and ever since the 4th grade i have been mauntainbiking, walking, dirtbiking, picking up litter, aand maintaining those trails/woods. and the property owners have not hardy touched them in forever (maby hunt a week out of the year). infact, this past summer, 3 6th graders went back there and cut down a shitload of trees, just for the fun of it. THIS made made me really pissed that someone went back there and caused all of this distuction. and btw, the guy who got me in trouble is planning on selling all of the land to a developer to build abounch of houses on, so the woods are gonna just be all torn up and flattend anyways (pretty sad). im not saying what i did was ok, its just i think i am doing more good than harm. sorry if you think that i am a dick.:(

As a land owner I have to aggree with the guy, He maybe didn't need to brandish the fire arm as a scare tatic but never the less you have no right go through someones property...period no ifs ands or butt, posted or not posted you know its not yours so there is no mistake as to wether or not you should or could be there. I hear that all the time, it wasn't posted...well maybe not but you know damn good and well it doesn't belong to you either so you have no right being on there. AS far as fire arms go it is his property he can shoot on his property all he wants as long as his property is not zoned as a neighborhood.

hey, i just rememerd something, if it wasnt for those trails, i wouldnt even be into dirtbike riding. and same for like 8 of my neighbors/friends. so im kinda proud of my badass ways. of course its illigal and agaist the law. but if i have to be criminal to do what i love to do, then so be it

hey, i just rememerd something, if it wasnt for those trails, i wouldnt even be into dirtbike riding. and same for like 8 of my neighbors/friends. so im kinda proud of my badass ways. of course its illigal and agaist the law. but if i have to be criminal to do what i love to do, then so be it

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png