got in trouble for trespassing...

As a land owner I have to aggree with the guy, He maybe didn't need to brandish the fire arm as a scare tatic but never the less you have no right go through someones property...period no ifs ands or butt, posted or not posted you know its not yours so there is no mistake as to wether or not you should or could be there. I hear that all the time, it wasn't posted...well maybe not but you know damn good and well it doesn't belong to you either so you have no right being on there. AS far as fire arms go it is his property he can shoot on his property all he wants as long as his property is not zoned as a neighborhood.

Tire, give me a reason to respect you! Your views, your riding! That's a simple question, no?
you should respect me becasue i keep good grades in school, im respectfull of others, im kind, i care about other people, i dont skip class, i do my homework, i follow the rulls (with the exeption of this incodent) and im a really cool kid doesnt get mad over a whole lot of stuff. so waht if i did some riding on a corner of someone elses property? its not like i had a gun or i was tearing things up. i was just passing through. im sure that you have done things way more illigal than me. just sayin

Okay guys, no need for argument. So what, we all screw up, and we learn. Preston, you get the idea, won't ride there again, and be cautious when riding trails you don't own, right? Issue solved :thumb: You can't demand respect, you gotta earn it. You have mine, and with good action it will come to others. Kill it for it lives, it's all good

Okay guys, no need for argument. So what, we all screw up, and we learn. Preston, you get the idea, won't ride there again, and be cautious when riding trails you don't own, right? Issue solved :thumb: You can't demand respect, you gotta earn it. You have mine, and with good action it will come to others. Kill it for it lives, it's all good

Yamadogyz, for your age, you are wise beyond your age! I still remember you're mom and dad, Ray and Jackie! Cool people! Tell them I said "Hi!" huh?

Yamadogyz, for your age, you are wise beyond your age! I still remember you're mom and dad, Ray and Jackie! Cool people! Tell them I said "Hi!" huh?
Thanks, and forsure :thumb: My dad's been wanting to know whats up! Oh and remember, Ron Paul needs your vote today :thumb:

Private property can be a little iffy to ride over, especially if you don't know if it is or not. Usually, I take extra care to remain hidden or stealthy about it if there's no way around. Worst case I had an old man roll up and scold me for riding through a field (which wasn't his) but he seemed like a pissed off old man with nothing better to do than to threaten riders passing through the old ravine (that is private property, but belongs to the city) cept, he didn't have a gun. He was armed with a truck, body odour, and an old crumpled letter from the cops which basically said they'd come if he called :naughty: . It looked like he'd showed that paper to atleast a hundred riders before me. He claimed to have called the cops (which was BS) but I didn't want to stick around to find out for sure. I dipped pretty quick but still, it sucks when you get caught. Just apologize and be on your way. Yeah, it's kinda of a downer on you're ride but nothing a cold beer and a couple smokes can't change after. :thumb:

Private property can be a little iffy to ride over, especially if you don't know if it is or not. Usually, I take extra care to remain hidden or stealthy about it if there's no way around. Worst case I had an old man roll up and scold me for riding through a field (which wasn't his) but he seemed like a pissed off old man with nothing better to do than to threaten riders passing through the old ravine (that is private property, but belongs to the city) cept, he didn't have a gun. He was armed with a truck, body odour, and an old crumpled letter from the cops which basically said they'd come if he called :naughty: . It looked like he'd showed that paper to atleast a hundred riders before me. He claimed to have called the cops (which was BS) but I didn't want to stick around to find out for sure. I dipped pretty quick but still, it sucks when you get caught. Just apologize and be on your way. Yeah, it's kinda of a downer on you're ride but nothing a cold beer and a couple smokes can't change after. :thumb:

It appears his job was done with you ... Way to go old man!! :confoundeddoggoneyoungwhippersnappersanyways: ... :smirk:

It appears his job was done with you ... Way to go old man!! :confoundeddoggoneyoungwhippersnappersanyways: ... :smirk:

The old man worked his job in my regard. And you did your thing in getting the F out of the property you were trespassing on!

Sounds like a "win" "win" in my book!