Gorman Shake Down Ride

I have experienced these homeboy types on the trails before as they sit there and drink their Buds. They talk all ghetto and then they throw the beer cans off in the bushes as though that is perfectly okay. I want to do some whoopass on them right there.

Funny (or not,) you say that. I was at the opening of Tejon and rode up just as two were tossing the Bud cans in the bushes. I grabbed them and walked over to them and handed them back saying "here, you dropped this." I wanted to knock him out:mad: I was so glad their quads wernt going to fit through the opening to the LPNF.

Can I sell tickets for the whoopass show?
Great RR sun. good to see a smile and repaired bike!!!

That would be a show for sure. Hard to fight with gaer on I bet. Msgtretired is about 6.4 I think. He would have squashed that guy. I like that he didnt stand there and go back and forth with the loser. He did the classy thing and rode away.
Thanks Palmer, it feels so good to be back on the bike:thumb:

Look in team Monster's back pack, I think he is carrying a spare muffler. He will pull that out and beat you with it.

I was also wondering what that thing was. I thought maybe a hose (nozzle) to a fuel jug:noidea: He probably thought they would use it to syphon if they had to.

Funny (or not,) you say that. I was at the opening of Tejon and rode up just as two were tossing the Bud cans in the bushes. I grabbed them and walked over to them and handed them back saying "here, you dropped this." I wanted to knock him out:mad: I was so glad their quads wernt going to fit through the opening to the LPNF.
Way to go Sun, I give you a lot of credit to do that. :thumb: We need more people to stand ground and monitor the morons.