South Gorman - Park & Forest: Nov 3-4 2012

This is an open invite kinda thing. Meet and Greet. Campers and Day Trippers. Park and Forest Riders all welcome.

Events like this we tend to break up into groups depending on skill and trail preference. And we always keep individual ride groups small enough to be fun. Typically 6.

Wanna meet some new riding buddies come on out. Check the RSVP list on the RIDERS site for more details. Don't need a login to RSVP. So let us know if you are coming :ride:

http://ridersonline.org/2012/smf/index.php?topic=116.0

This is an open invite kinda thing. Meet and Greet. Campers and Day Trippers. Park and Forest Riders all welcome.

Events like this we tend to break up into groups depending on skill and trail preference. And we always keep individual ride groups small enough to be fun. Typically 6.

Wanna meet some new riding buddies come on out. Check the RSVP list on the RIDERS site for more details. Don't need a login to RSVP. So let us know if you are coming :ride:

http://ridersonline.org/2012/smf/index.php?topic=116.0

:thinking: I'll mark the calendar and see if I can swing by.

So is this ride still on? What are the exact riding locations going to be? Gorman? LPNF? My brother and I want to go. And a friend might want to go who is new at riding. He wouldn't be able to ride LPNF though since its out of his league.

So is this ride still on? What are the exact riding locations going to be? Gorman? LPNF? My brother and I want to go. And a friend might want to go who is new at riding. He wouldn't be able to ride LPNF though since its out of his league.

We all show up... I get an idea who can ride what... spilt us into groups... and we take off. I'll probably ride most everything up there this weekend. But I also try to be flexible based on who shows up... and when. Max fun for everyone is the goal.

Looks like I msy be heading that way Sunday morning. I want to do an easier loop up in the LPNF. I may swing by your camp to see if any of you are interested in going with me.