GoPro Hero vs Hero2

James

Staff member
Don't know, I'll use what the Mac genius sudgestion. Have a 100.00 app coupon. That should help.
App coupon?

If I remember right majority of Mac users use Final Cut, however that's probably to much of a program for your needs.

just use the built in movie editing shit that mac has.

LMAO that this is even a conversation. everyone always says geta mac if you are into editing its SOOOOO easy. i even hear that its best for the ones who dont know editing that well. laughs

just use the built in movie editing shit that mac has.

LMAO that this is even a conversation. everyone always says geta mac if you are into editing its SOOOOO easy. i even hear that its best for the ones who dont know editing that well. laughs
Cool, I know how to use that movie shizzle with pictures movies and music. Look out !!!!

The only mac i've ever seen in my life.. Was a big mac.. And a Mac semi :smirk:

But on my Laptop (Windows vista..Computer sucks)... When you try to edit ... It just locks up and glitches.. And all kinds of nonsense...Unless i record in low qaulity.
I had vista too before drag and drop and into Windows Movie Maker and it will convert into edit friendly for other editing programs

:panic: Whatever you do, please for the love of God keep the GoPro out of the bedroom. :lol:
I am Ron Jeremy, what kind of a star wood I be if the movie is not from the bedroom. First one is going to be, James gets his spanking". :lol:
Staring you and a bunch of dirt naps. :P