GoPro Hero vs Hero2

James

Staff member
Go 1080p wide screen with wide screen edit. I use Roxio. Hero 2 on forward and Hero 960 on rear view. Go full screen and change Quality to 1080.
One of the main reasons I like the 720p 60fps is being able to do slo-mo without loosing quality.

Ok, I bit the bullet, got the GoPro HD2 Professional and the 16gb Action Cam memory card for $249.00. (hope thats a good deal) Your all going to teach me how to use it right?

James

Staff member
Ok, I bit the bullet, got the GoPro HD2 Professional and the 16gb Action Cam memory card for $249.00. (hope thats a good deal) Your all going to teach me how to use it right?
Congrats on the new purchase! :ride:

And yes that's a pretty good deal. However with GoPro being so anal about their pricing, I wouldn't be surprised if a new one was coming out soon. Regardless the Hero 2 is a top notch camera. :thumb:

Now start pricing new computers :lol:
Go Pro is cheap compared to the PC needed for real editing. Fortunately the new Go Pro is PC friendly, but a Quad 4 processor and 750 GIG memory and an external terabyte hard drive would be very helpful.
Mine can just barly handle editing without locking up.

It's pretty simple:
  1. Get a box
  2. Put steering damper GoPro Hero 2 inside box
  3. Tape box shut
  4. Write the following on top of the box:
    • Dirt Bike Addicts
    • PO Box 502
    • Middlebury, IN 46540
  5. Add postage
  6. Drop it off at the Post Office
:smirk:

Just come and get it on Tday! :moon:

The only mac i've ever seen in my life.. Was a big mac.. And a Mac semi :smirk:

But on my Laptop (Windows vista..Computer sucks)... When you try to edit ... It just locks up and glitches.. And all kinds of nonsense...Unless i record in low qaulity.