GoPro has a new Competitor

What about Sony action cameras? They have been getting good reviews here.

Sony%20Action%20Cam%20Accessories.jpg

FFS stop trying so hard to find something else.... GoPro works as good as it gets pretty much... the only thing it lacks is GPS like the countour did.

you wont be able to walk into pretty much any surf shop skate shop bike shop wallmart or target and pick up some new mounts if you are on vacation and needed to get some on the fly.

gopro is so common in all of these type stores. this other shit isnt.

M33, it's about time you changed your location. Mine has been your mom for a looooooong time!!
Red Bull or Monster?
KTM or Suzuki?
Honda or Yamaha?
Beta or Gasgas?
Kawasaki or taking a shit?
It really has become main stream....
Go pro or Condor? I have both....

James

Staff member
why go for something you dont know is tried and true unless it was way cheaper.

I have not, If someone is going to dethrone go pro they'll have to offer either a better camera, or a competitive camera for a big buck less.
These two posts pretty much sum it up.

I use a number of these every weekend and they get abused pretty good, be it hit when a rider crashes or pelted by rocks/roost. (This is actually pretty clean compared to some)

10407607_744884225564286_7057698764903936540_n.jpg

So far the only issues I've ever really had were with the Hero 3 (currently one model old). Rider went down, GoPro adhesive mount tore off the helmet (I didn't put it on good enough), and then it got run over a few times. Only thing that actually broke was the stupid latch design on the Hero 3. Thankfully the Hero 3+ updated the latch design so it's now super solid. Plus it only cost me $30 for a new (Hero 3+) case and it's now better than new.

I also use the WiFi remotes, to control them, about 99% of the time, and the Hero 3+'s work flawlessly. The Hero 3's have a little bit of lag when turning on and I've also started having an issue with one Hero 3 camera where I stopped using the remote altogether as it just wasn't dependable anymore.

You could say I'm pretty heavily invested with GoPro...
(BTW those Anker USB chargers are a Godsend. :hail:)

10393837_747189018667140_8804767994645420603_n.jpg