GoPro has a new Competitor

Ok so this camera will never hold a candle to the GoPro camera. Thanks for the post. I was reading through the Dirt Rider June 2014 issue and seen a full page add on page 35. Then I also saw on page 61 another camera being advertised. It is called the GHOST-S camera.

Ok so this camera will never hold a candle to the GoPro camera. Thanks for the post. I was reading through the Dirt Rider June 2014 issue and seen a full page add on page 35. Then I also saw on page 61 another camera being advertised. It is called the GHOST-S camera.

Didn't say that.....it may be a great camera, but I can say GoPro has it goin on, and it will be hard to change my mind.

Yeah, I think they did, Or was supposed to.

My boys a vet.....he told me they are great cameras....maybe not as good quality,as Go Pro.but are a much smaller camera,very durable and close too bullet proof,the guys he knows that are still in, use them today. But he doesn't know if the company went outa business.

OOOO a head strap, just incase @bobkyle2 wants to use it for his night excursions in the park :wink:

free your action BK
head_strap_50489fab0b7f8.jpg