GoPro Black Housing

Ok. I get that this is a pro "GoPro" thread but nobody has anything to say about the blackout housing not working with the battery bacpac?

No,The blackout housing only comes with 2 back doors.Waterproof and skeleton.Gopro support said they do not make a black housing backdoor that works with the battery backpac.Here are some pictures of the blackout housing with the battery backpac and clear back.I will also add pictures showing what comes with the battery backpac and whats comes with the blackout housing.I might mess up adding the pics,just saying haha.
CAM00420.jpgBlackout housing and 2 backs that are included.
CAM00427.jpg Blackout housing with waterproof back.
CAM00002.jpg The battery backpac includes 4 housing back doors.It does not include a housing just 4 back doors and the battery backpac.A"Dive housing skeleton/non waterproof backdoor"Think about that 1 for a second lol.A"Dive housing waterproof door","standard housing water proof",and "standard housing skeleton"backdoors that are all a little bit bigger to fit w/ the added battery backpac
CAM00425.jpg CAM00424.jpg Blackout housing w/battery backpac and the Standard clear backdoor.

I'm just saying each accessory was $50 and all they had to do was add 1 more backdoor with the blackout housing,A"standard BLACK EXTENDED backdoor".But apparently that part does not exist.I don't have a dive housing just a standard clear and standard blackout housing so I have 2 extended doors I don't use.I might buy an extra battery to swap out instead of using the battery backpac.The battery backpac also adds some weight.