Good Old Kramer Junction

Very busy at home yesterday and didn't get a chance to play on the computer much. Will ATTEMPT to post some pics later today or tonight. BTW, nice little staging area but the person who made such staging area, needs to take better care and keep it cleaner.:poke: :P So I chose NOT to donate into the can.:smirk: Great ride, perfect pace, new scenery and a great day.:prof::thumb:

135.JPG136.JPG137.JPG Ok here goes....Start off with a trip through the west Antelope Valley looking North towards Bean:
131.JPG
Cruise into Mojave for a little breakfast:
132.JPG
Thought I would try the Machaca as I thought I might need a little extra oomph for the ride:smirk:
133.JPG
Arriving at the staging area:134.JPG

If it looks alot like a Timoyz report, it is. I like his style.:cheers: Here are some more random shots:139.JPG
In order from left to right, KTM525 (Bob), my buddy John, his son Matt, KTM530's son, KTM530 (Dave) at the spot where KTM530's friend died in a head on collision a few turkey days' ago. RIP.
139.JPG141.JPG
Stupid obligatory self portrait. (I gotta do better next time.)

Next are a couple pics from the Husky:
143.JPG144.JPG145.JPG
This last one is an acquantaince that passed a couple years ago. RIP Rick.

So there you have it. My first adding to a ride report. Learned a few things along the way. Cheers all.:wave:

Some good shots you have Bruce. That breakfast you had would have had me off in the bushes a few times along the trails. :lol: Good thing I carry some of those wipers in my vest, something I learned from Tim. :prof:

If it looks alot like a Timoyz report, it is. I like his style.:cheers: Here are some more random shots:View attachment 6578
In order from left to right, KTM525 (Bob), my buddy John, his son Matt, KTM530's son, KTM530 (Dave) at the spot where KTM530's friend died in a head on collision a few turkey days' ago. RIP.
View attachment 6578View attachment 6579
Stupid obligatory self portrait. (I gotta do better next time.)

Next are a couple pics from the Husky:
View attachment 6580View attachment 6581View attachment 6582
This last one is an acquantaince that passed a couple years ago. RIP Rick.

So there you have it. My first adding to a ride report. Learned a few things along the way. Cheers all.:wave:

Nice pic's Geek, except for that one you took with the 1000X ZOOM lens on it....WTF :wow: .....did the camera survive the abuse ??? :smirk:

Those are some great pics Geek:thumb: I especially like the one of your BIG, smiling face. That is the first I've seen of that incased helmet/memorial. Wow, more and more every year. I hope they never shut that place down. I always feel a little sad when I stand there looking at all of those plaques and things. I think how they all shared that same passion for riding as I. You feel sort of connected even if you didnt know them. It's A very special place:USA: