Good Old Kramer Junction

I can not post any more pics for some reason. :banghead: Says file is too big but I am using the same as I always do. :bonk: I will try later.

I like what I see so far, It looks like a pretty day with perfect temps.:thumb:

I see someone trying to duck from the camera:smirk:
And that Joshua tree is huge!

:popcorn:

I like what I see so far, It looks like a pretty day with perfect temps.:thumb:

I see someone trying to duck from the camera:smirk:
And that Joshua tree is huge!

:popcorn:
The person ducking is my big headed kid who was right in the way for the shot.

Okay, let's try this again with more pics. Here is Weathergeek making his way along the trail. DSCN1682.JPG

Weathergeeks friend along with 525ktm in the distance waiting his turn.

DSCN1683.JPG

Harper Lake in the distance. Nice shot, I love the desert.

DSCN1685.JPG

My son posing in front of the desert vacation home we have.
DSCN1688.JPG

Weathergeek and gang stopping at the Memorial.
DSCN1690.JPG

The 3 amigos in front of the memorial for our poser shot.

DSCN1691.JPG

Here we are making our way slowly back over to Cuddieback Lake so we can head on back for a burger down at Kramer Junction.
DSCN1692.JPG

DSCN1693.JPG

My buddy making his own line up this hill climb.

DSCN1695.JPG

My boy and my view of where we are heading next. Cuddieback is in the distance and we headed over there, crossed it and went up into the hills on some fun trails and then back down for the burgers. Great day of riding and hopefully Weathergeek has some pics to add.

DSCN1694.JPG

Nice stuff, looks like the wind wasn't as bad as forecasted. Glad you guys got to get out and ride.
You did collect $5 per rider for the staging area upkeep and maintenance right?
You can mail me a check.

Nice stuff, looks like the wind wasn't as bad as forecasted. Glad you guys got to get out and ride.
You did collect $5 per rider for the staging area upkeep and maintenance right?
You can mail me a check.
The wind picked up in the afternoon but in the earlier hours it was a nice breeze to keep the dust away. Around 3:00 we were heading south west right into it and it was really blowing by then to the point it was entertaining to ride in a straight line. :noidea: The part I really don't like is that you can not even hear your engine running as the wind noise is so strong. Guessing what your engine is doing and trying to ride in a somewhat straight line is tiring after a while but it was still a great day for a desert ride. :thumb: I saw a collection can out there so we put our money in that.

The wind picked up in the afternoon but in the earlier hours it was a nice breeze to keep the dust away. Around 3:00 we were heading south west right into it and it was really blowing by then to the point it was entertaining to ride in a straight line. :noidea: The part I really don't like is that you can not even hear your engine running as the wind noise is so strong. Guessing what your engine is doing and trying to ride in a somewhat straight line is tiring after a while but it was still a great day for a desert ride. :thumb: I saw a collection can out there so we put our money in that.

Was it tied down or did it blow in from a neighboring area...? :smirk:

we were out at spangler on saturday... perfect riding conditions! Looks like you guys had a nice ride, we just messed around camp