Good Old Kramer Junction

Oh yeah, Im sure they patrol. I also heard once you lease your land to them your not even allowed on it. I dont know if that is true or not but I know a lot of folks in that area are banning together to fight the windmills. They are wanting to aquire land all along Hwy 138. I think it all belongs further out in less populated areas. It seems they are popping up everywhere now. They are offering an attractive incentive to hungry land owners.

I volunteered a piece of the rez to place a cell tower on it.......so far no "out of place palm trees have sprouted or GIGANTE cactus's"....:shocked:.....:smirk:

Actually this is true. A friend of ours is a project manager or ?? for building cell towers. We told him the service otu there REALLY sucks and asked (at first jokingly) if he could plant one out there. He said he'd look into it but we haven't heard anything back yet....

Actually this is true. A friend of ours is a project manager or ?? for building cell towers. We told him the service otu there REALLY sucks and asked (at first jokingly) if he could plant one out there. He said he'd look into it but we haven't heard anything back yet....
They need power as you know. I don't remember if you have that at the Rez, or was that the shower, etc?

Yea, just a bucket:smirk:

The Rez is a cool place. You still have those maniquines? Or did you set them on fire?

Oh yeah, the mannequins....
17-34.jpg

Pampered mannequin^^ Heck, I dont EVER remember them looking like that Agent! Sheesh!

Rez maniquines:
IMG_5313.jpg

Poor, poor maniquines:( Where's the love for these Rez mannquins:confused:

I had the head from one of them on my dash in the Bronco for a while.....reminded me of Steve Bashimi's (sp?) character in Con Air...I wore her head on mine like a hat.