Go Pro for dummies!

When you are in the settings menu... How do you get back to the camera.

I have just been turning it completly off. And then restarting it and it would come back Took 270 pictures today. and 20 vids :shocked:

James

Staff member
When you are in the settings menu... How do you get back to the camera.

I have just been turning it completly off. And then restarting it and it would come back Took 270 pictures today. and 20 vids :shocked:
Check that quick guide, the last option asks if you wanted to go through the settings again or exit.

goprodoor1.jpg

goprobackdoor.jpg

My videos say divx HD in the lower right hand cornor when you play the video.. Can i remove that?

Edit...

Just kidding i got it :D... Just have to covert the video before i edit them? Unless someoneone can tell me another way.

James

Staff member
Still trying to figure out how to like cut section of clips out :/
It doesn't have a "timeline" option, you can only cut out one section. It's perfect for when you just need to cut out the front and back part of a video. For example you start recording as you go into staging for your next race and then don't turn it off until you get back to your rig. So now you use this program to cut to just before the gate drops and right after you cross the finish. :thumb:

Yeah... I think it sucks... But it does give you the color options and you can do some wicked clean stuff.. And what not (Like i know wtf i'm talking about)