GMC/Chevy Truck Forums

My driver side power seat went out on my 2007 GMC Truck. I have checked the fuses so that is not it.

Anyone have a forum they belong to so I can do some research?

does any of the functions work on the seat? Does it make any noise at all or is it dead no noise and no fucntions on any of the controls?

I think from what I read so far, there are three different motors under the seat so if only one is not working and the rest of the seat moves then it could be the motor or if the motor is making noise on the one not moving check the cables under the seat. Or if no sounds or movment from any check the big 50amp fuse under the hood..also is your windows working cause they work off the same 50 amp fuse from what I read so far.

First off I noticed the seat heaters on both sides stopped. Then the controls for the drivers seat will not move the seat. There are no noises at all coming from the motors. The passenger seat works just fine with the exception of the seat heater. All lights and windows are working fine.

I need to explore the forum CDA posted up.

All dead = fuse

blown fuse (usually)= frayed wiring somewhere. Key word somewhere.

Hopefully it's something easily fixable.

Hope someone on one of those forums has the info you need. I imagine that there are several of them.

My driver side power seat went out on my 2007 GMC Truck. I have checked the fuses so that is not it.

Anyone have a forum they belong to so I can do some research?
Is yours the classic edition? They changed the body style in 07, but offered the classic that year as well.

OK, serious question here...yea, believe that...:smirk:...no really.

I have an 03 6.0 Chevy 2500 4x4. I had my tranny rebuilt 2 years ago, it recently started a little shake/quiver (of sorts) when I'm at a slow crawl (5mph). Idles smooth at a stop and runs with no problem. Any idea what this could be?

If I'm not mistaken, there is a big multi pronged plug that comes up out of the floor or carpet and connects the entire seat and all its functions to the electrical system and controls. That could have got bumped . :thinking: It's directly under the seat and not real easy to get too. If your fuses are good, I'd check that next. :prof: