GMC/Chevy Truck Forums

If I'm not mistaken, there is a big multi pronged plug that comes up out of the floor or carpet and connects the entire seat and all its functions to the electrical system and controls. That could have got bumped . :thinking: It's directly under the seat and not real easy to get too. If your fuses are good, I'd check that next. :prof:

Are you answering my question or rezriders? :thinking:

Your question Rack! I had an 05 Chevy Z71 that the seat heater go out. (under warranty). I watched them pull the seat out and saw how all the controls for the seat were connected. Figure it was worth a look on your part to see if that plug that connects the seat to the truck is still making a good connection.

Your question Rack! I had an 05 Chevy Z71 that the seat heater go out. (under warranty). I watched them pull the seat out and saw how all the controls for the seat were connected. Figure it was worth a look on your part to see if that plug that connects the seat to the truck is still making a good connection.

:thumb: Cool i will check that out !!! i hope it is as easy as that!!:cheers:

:cry:

Work with me here Rez!!!!!!!

My driver side power seat went out on my 2007 GMC Truck. I have checked the fuses so that is not it.

Anyone have a forum they belong to so I can do some research?

That was my original question!

And here you are clown boy!!:P

OK, serious question here...yea, believe that...:smirk:...no really.

I have an 03 6.0 Chevy 2500 4x4. I had my tranny rebuilt 2 years ago, it recently started a little shake/quiver (of sorts) when I'm at a slow crawl (5mph). Idles smooth at a stop and runs with no problem. Any idea what this could be?

Here is Bucks statement following your question. It does not say RACK :moon:

If I'm not mistaken, there is a big multi pronged plug that comes up out of the floor or carpet and connects the entire seat and all its functions to the electrical system and controls. That could have got bumped . :thinking: It's directly under the seat and not real easy to get too. If your fuses are good, I'd check that next. :prof:

Hence my question as to who he was replying to :moon:

And now we have identified as to whom he was replying :prof:

Focus rez focus!!!!!!!:P:P:P:smirk::smirk:

Work with me here Rez!!!!!!!

That was my original question!

And here you are clown boy!!:P

Here is Bucks statement following your question. It does not say RACK :moon:

Hence my question as to who he was replying to :moon:

And now we have identified as to whom he was replying :prof:

Focus rez focus!!!!!!!:P:P:P:smirk::smirk:

Yes, yea, yea....long pronged thing.....:shocked: