GM vs Ford

Yeah i've got a 93 7.3 IDI.... 250k +miles... And love it.. Its a HOSS. I stopped driving it daily back in 2008 when i bought my new f150..... Drove it off and on for a few years... Then i finally pulled the ins off it, and its basically sat. Still fires right up. And will tow anything you put behind it.

I had a 96 7.3 dually with the "roll-a-long" package on it. Took off the flares and running boards but kept the visor on it... Nice truck, got rid of it before I needed it... :banghead:

No not really, I just thought it was a good video. I did prefer Fords until I saw this. But I still want the Ford Raptor. Don't know much about the Toyota TRD to make acommet on that. What do you prefer?

No not really, I just thought it was a good video. I did prefer Fords until I saw this. But I still want the Ford Raptor. Don't know much about the Toyota TRD to make acommet on that. What do you prefer?
I prefer newer Ford's over newer Chevy. and Usually older Chevy over older Ford..

I don't know after seeing that video. :noidea: I have a hard time not wanting the Chevy. I owned a1994 chevy S10 blazer that was the biggest peice of crap I have ever owned. I had amazing luck with the 2004 Ford Ranger 4 cylinder 5 speed. Buy far the best truck I have ever owned.! Got where I needed to go even when it was limping. Never left me stranded. Just not big enough. :cry:

I don't know after seeing that video. :noidea: I have a hard time not wanting the Chevy. I owned a1994 chevy S10 blazer that was the biggest peice of crap I have ever owned. I had amazing luck with the 2004 Ford Ranger 4 cylinder 5 speed. Buy far the best truck I have ever owned.! Got where I needed to go even when it was limping. Never left me stranded. Just not big enough. :cry:
The trucks I work on is a mixture of Ford and Chevy, we have a ton of issues with the GM's, rarely anything with the Fords.

45280085.jpg

My dad had a 7.3 manual ferd. Sold it, bought a blown up small block chevy, rebuilt it...383, been driving it for 13 years now :USA: Transmission went somewhere between those 13 years, built a 4l80e threw away the 4l60e.