GET Hour Meter

How about a trade. I give you this GET hr meter if you test ride and I mean test ride a CR or KX500af. You must show proof by video of you on the bike. Must be substanshal proof. :thumb: :lol:
man I will ride any bike someone lets me throw my leg across. I ain't scared of no 500, 600, 700 blah blah blah. It makes not difference to me. Go ride a RM250 and see how much they out handle your honda and you will go throw that POS of yours away. :prof:

Last edited:
Ok so I just checked out some info on the Trail Tech TTO hr. and tach meter. I beleive I waisted my money on the GET hr meter. Oh live and learn. I will buy the Trails tech this spring. Thanks for the info.
Ps. If I do not like it I blame you.. :lol: :lol: joke.

Ok its officail I am getting rid of the GET Wireless hour meter. It would not stay on for me today. When I ran my bike. It is not reading like it should. I beleive it does suck. I will recomend everyone to buy something else. I will buy the Trail Tech TTO. Thanks for the advice snowflake. :thumb:

I just have this egg timer I keep turning over and then I count the number of times that I think I turned it over, back out the number of loopouts, write it all down, and when my oil looks like it needs changing and when my valves grow or shrink clearances, when the bike starts losing compression, and when it just feels like I need to, I do what it needs. Don't you guys know that there are little transmitters in all that stuff that tell the NSA how long you are riding and the gps in it tells them where?

I just have this egg timer I keep turning over and then I count the number of times that I think I turned it over, back out the number of loopouts, write it all down, and when my oil looks like it needs changing and when my valves grow or shrink clearances, when the bike starts losing compression, and when it just feels like I need to, I do what it needs. Don't you guys know that there are little transmitters in all that stuff that tell the NSA how long you are riding and the gps in it tells them where?

:lol:

:stirthepot:

They won't mess with me, they don't have the balls.