GET Hour Meter

I currently use the GET wireless hour meter. I purchased it early summer. I was told its the top of the line, So I bought it. I do not think I like it. I follow the instructions and sometimes it does not record the time. I have it located on the frame behind the right radiator shroud. When I start the bike I wait for it to start timing. But, it does not seem to record my time even though I seen it come on. I want to know if anyone else uses this wireless GET Hour Meter? Have you came across any issues with it? I am begining to think the Wire Hour Meters are better.

Yah, I'm beginning to think the same thing. I'm thinking about buying that Trail Tech TTO you mentioned. Does the Trail Tech have pretty much the same mounting options?

How reliable is the Trail Tech TTO? Does it have two settings? One for total time and one for RPM's? I would it if my GET had the RPM option. I will check out the price for the Trail Tech TTo.

How about a trade. I give you this GET hr meter if you test ride and I mean test ride a CR or KX500af. You must show proof by video of you on the bike. Must be substanshal proof. :thumb: :lol: