South Geek Slide Molested?

I feel like more than the geek slide is being molested in this thread. @ James kiss it> :moon: your not shutting down nothing. You just delete and clean up you track pansie 250 rider. :poke: :lol:

I came up to your camp a year or so ago pulling the KTM on a bike trailer behind my Jeep. You did not go on the ride with us because your mangina was hurting you. :lol: You sent me along with your group so they could show the new guy the good places. :prof: I have not been back since then thank you. :smirk: If you want to show me the really good spots to ride I would be open some time.

I remember that... I was hurt. Didn't tell anyone at the time but I tore some things I did not know could be torn. Almost had to have surgery. Mangina damage to the max ! Off the bike for many months. Had to miss my 1000 mile Death Valley to Vegas Ride with some great friends the following week.

I think you went out with the KTMTalk Moderator named Jeff... and his cop/military buddies. That was an all around shitty weekend... and a wrecked 50th birthday bash for me !

Can't believe I didn't see this till now. It appears to me that the pics posted on D37 is not the geek slide but the one that Neversurfaced went up is definitely it. Agree?

Can't believe I didn't see this till now. It appears to me that the pics posted on D37 is not the geek slide but the one that Neversurfaced went up is definitely it. Agree?

Bruce, check the link to the district thread. We've confirmed that it definitely is the geek slide, but Jerry's first picture is a red herring.
He did some damage but not nearly as much as he would lead on. Actually, he probably did more damage to his reputation than the geek slide!