gday all, new to site.

Hey guys hows things, just got a brain pick for yas. On ebay ive found a performance spark plug that surposedly increases brisk HP by 3% is this bogus or is this a ligitimate claim? This is the link on ebay.

http://vi.vipr.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBay...0&ittenable=false&domain=ebay.com&descgauge=1

In my opinion, the main differences in spark plugs are heat range and the conductive materials they are made from, which may or may not improve longevity, but other than that increased horsepower claims are pretty much garbage.

Hey those have photographic proof. As soon as they show a spark plug working with the type if comparative PROOF that those magnets and fins have, I will believe in "magic" spark plugs too.

@jimsowen
I run the Iridium plugs in my 2T yz's, do I get better milage, horsepower.... I doubt it and if I do, I am to much of a weekend basher to notice. Peace of mind the plug is hotter. Peace of mind, I have not fowled a plug for many of seasons running 32:1 and "Not" changing my jets throughout the seasonal changes.