gday all, new to site.

Welcome, and do check that powervalve clearance. it looks as though it may have made some contact already, or that the rig was run on a very low oil to fuel ratio.

:picard:
Let me just say this is "hillbilly" talk! He really means, "I see you're part of team titanium".:poke:
You all just need to read into hillbilly talk. We also have a language called Ebonics. Sanctioned by the cheif and commander. :banghead:

:smirk:
Hey in your illustrious state they wanted to teach ebonics in some school districts!!

Indeed it is. I couldnt believe that when i saw it a few years ago. Let's spend tax payer money to teach some really, really, really bad grammar to those who may have better grammar. Makes lots of sense.

The government implanted an alien hand in your wrist.....
Move along children, move along and the Australian government wants to assure you there are no too secret alien gene splicing programs and would not keep secrets from you.

So if that's correct would that be like our Area 51 but down under they call it area 15?

By the way welcome aboard James

Nice sence of humour I didnt even see the hand untill you mentioned it. Im a screeewd. Lol
There is a boatload of good members here James - by the way, do you know my good buddy Phil? He and I went to school together. He is a Doctor over there. He is not the same Phil that hikes about the Outback and yells, "Oh oh, spagettio". That's a different guy. :cheers: I'm talking about that other Phil guy that was snorkeling over on the Great Barrier Reef when he was attacked by a trophy sized Great White. On that particular day Phil looked at that Great White and said, "one of us is not going home tonight". Well, you can imagine the rest of the story. Like I said, welcome James. :cheers:

There is a boatload of good members here James - by the way, do you know my good buddy Phil? He and I went to school together. He is a Doctor over there. He is not the same Phil that hikes about the Outback and yells, "Oh oh, spagettio". That's a different guy. :cheers: I'm talking about that other Phil guy that was snorkeling over on the Great Barrier Reef when he was attacked by a trophy sized Great White. On that particular day Phil looked at that Great White and said, "one of us is not going home tonight". Well, you can imagine the rest of the story. Like I said, welcome James. :cheers:

They say if you punch a great white in the eye when attacked......well I don't know what they say, I never heard back from any of them.

Probably the same school of thought as the use pepper spray when attacked by a brown/grizzley bear theory.