Fuel Quality

Never buy fuel from a small place. Always get fuel from the most busiest place. They have the freshest fuel. Never buy fuel when they are getting fuel pumped into their tanks. I always run Shell fuel. My boat always seemed to like it the best.So i run it in everything.And i also run Sea Foam, In everything i own.

I also hear that Lucas has good fuel additive. I use it sometimes when i can't get my hands on sea foam.
That is a myth, unless the crappy place you are buying gas from does not run or never changes the "inline" filter. So if your buying gas from a reputable place than it's no worry.
Also Shell Oil/Gas is the biggest terrorist supporter in the Middle East, your boat must be a water terrorist. :smirk: :bonk:

That is a myth, unless the crappy place you are buying gas from does not run or never changes the "inline" filter. So if your buying gas from a reputable place than it's no worry.
Also Shell Oil/Gas is the biggest terrorist supporter in the Middle East, your boat must be a water terrorist. :smirk: :bonk:
So in other words, Its not a myth? Not everyone lives in fairy tail land where the pumps have an inline filter. I don't want to depend on there inline filter either. :)