Fresh Start

haha, I can imagine, I saw a post by them where they had right around 500 people there.

just a IMO but keep an eye out for Jayce Pennington at Wildacat, should be 131 in Schoolboy 1 and 2, not sure if doing any B classes but he was home this weekend at CRMX and on the gas. Dawson Ryker 37 in 85 and Super Mini will be there to, he was at Podium same weekend we were there. couple local boys hoping they rip it up. looks like it's going to be a solid weekend there and weather looks good for us in PA too, yippie, road trip lol

James

Staff member
Yeah I think Tim had said that they had in the upper 400 riders signed up.

Haven't meet the Pennington's yet but yeah heard they're fast. I did meet Dawson at Podium and had him wear a GoPro, however I'm thinking it got dirt on the lens. :bonk:

James

Staff member
gotcha, is that what happen with the 250 moto for Derrick or are you gonna get to drop that one on us sometime?
I really don't remember if that one was good or not. What typically happens is that I go through them the following week and pick out a few of the best (and edit them). By the time I'm done with that the next weekend is already here, which means more content haha.